Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Let's see if I understand this:

"Dirt bike" - ride it in the dirt not in buildings (even churches).

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

A Youth Pastor trying to be a kid himself. WELL, that's one of those things that a church facility manager would have nightmares about. Probably left skids marks on the carpet to.:(

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Folks need to LEARN HOW to ride........outside.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,710 Posts
imported post

Yep, that he does. Needs to learn to ride that is.

That clip showed up here a few months ago, still funny though :waving:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

I should have said. As a church facility manager, that is one Ihate to see. We've got a new Youth Pastor coming in after the first of the year. I guess I'll show him this clip of what I would rather not see in the church:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

As an official "member of the cloth", I pray that these youth pastors will NOT be sent my way... Lordy Lordy...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

If I were in the congregation I would have been very upset by that too!!!.... wasn't that the refreshments table he hit!!!!!?:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Registered
384 Posts
imported post

That clip has been around for quite awhile as well as beingon other forums too. It shows what it is like to really be a squid! :(

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Trajan wrote:
As an official "member of the cloth", I pray that these youth pastors will NOT be sent my way... Lordy Lordy...
You just hauled me back to my teen-age years. I lived at Boystown in Nebraska from 16 to 18 and had the pleasure of knowing Fr. Val Peter.

Whenever you really messed up and got to visit Fr. Peter for it, somewhere during the chewing out you were receiving, the words "Oh Lordy, Lordy" would come out of his mouth followed by the removal of the collar, followed shortly by him telling you in no uncertain terms exactly how badly you'd just screwed up. :cheeky1:

I'll not tell you how I knew of this happening, and I swear I won't ever do it again. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Someone needs to sit down with the man and explain that Ezekiel saw the wheel, not the wheelie.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

My guess is that there were several "lessons" learned that day. :shock:

:action: The Lord works in mysterious ways...:action:

:angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2::angel2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.