Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok ive been looking for flag pole's . And boy do they want some change for them . Well most that ive seen will only fit an half inch tube the saddle bay rail that i have on my 1100 is five eighths of and inch or about 15 mm . Does any one know of one this size or let me know of a way to fit the half inch one's to the rail . 5-8TH is bigger that 1-2 inch just in case you don't know .

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

The ones I ordered from Wingstuff was the same way, They did come with a rubber spacer, but I didn't like it. I went to the auto parts store and bought some vacume tubing the size I needed and put it on the truck rack first, then the clamp for the flag.

So far its been working

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

A lot of the flags for 1/2 inch round tubing come with an adapter bushing to fit a 5/8ths round rail tubing. I just use flags made to fit on the trunk lip, much cheaper and do what I want them to do.

I'm in the process now of having some big flag mounts made for my bike and trailer. I'll post pics once they're ready and painted.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

ok thank's now to some that cost less that 60 bucks just did'nt think they would cost so much.

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

ok just found one with a 3-4ths hole that will fit with a small spacer

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I found some for the 5/8ths rails and cheap compared to others.

http://goldwingchrome.com/N_ItemDetails.asp?parItemID=886&parCategory=MISC

678-016 - 12 in Adjustable Flag Pole Set Round Clamp

Now you can fly your flag on the round style trunk racks with this beautifully chromed pole clamp. It works on most round style trunk racks with a 5/8 inch width. You can buy the pole clamp separately or as part of a flag pole kit. Set includes: Flat Clamp, Flag Pole, Flag Pole Eagle, Folding Base (Flag not included)

Silver Eagle

Reg. Price : $43.03
Sale Price : $39.12

IN STOCK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.