Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
It'd be nice if a local member could see it in person. That would make someone a sweet ride, if it is in decent shape.
Too far for me, it is real close to south bend and Fort Wayne area, we have several folks on here from that area. If I had the money I would make the drive up there to have a look see but 4+ hour drive with no funds ain't reasonable to just take a gander :)

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

C'mon Ray - ROAD TRIP! :action:

Too far for me also and if I brought home another bike I'd be sleeping in the cave with a pair of wings.

Good price though-new exhaust looks like OEM-I'm very tempted:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Looking at the amount of rust on the back rack chrome I would be willing to bet she has spent the maority of her life living ouside. Not a good way to take care of a machine.

New OEM exhaust should be worth 6 or 800 right??

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

I'll try to contact the owner maybe I could ride up there Sunday and take a gander...just an excuse to ride :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

email sent to seller thru ebay...waiting for answer

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
imported post

Is that sticker on the headlight a parts sticker. Wonder if it has been wrecked and he had to replace the headlight?

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

OK...here is what I found out....if ya have a 750 - 1000 cc running good condition shadow or something of that nature...he is willing to trade, but, $3200.00 is his reserve. it purrs like a kitten it just needs a seat recover and a bit of polishing it has been sitting out during the spring-fall, garaged thru the winter.
it has the owners manual, tool kit, reverse, and cruise. all the lights work, stereo works, there is NO CB radio. It had a FULL service last year and new E2's last year...iI wish I had the trade or the cash....ANYONE WANNA BUY MY86 FOR $4,000.00?:D

I have his address and phone if anyone is interested.

SOLD!!! I posted this and checked ebay and someone used the buy it now button and bought themselves a nice Wing!!!

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

:clapper:I really didn't think it would last:clapper:

:action::action:But...what a nice day to put 175 miles on Mary Ellen:action::action:

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

And here I thought it was too good to be true. Just goes ta show ya.

I'm a little Leary of buying a bike/cage off fleabay, but guys like Doug can put your mind to ease by doing what he did. Thanks Soug!:dude::dude:

Somebody got a good deal.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Somebody is gonna be trolling eBay soon for a new seat! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.