Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a 1994 aspy with passenger floor boards. Just got it a couple of days ago. On my wifes 1st. ride she complained about the floor boards being to low, and not being very comfortable for her seating position. I was wondering if there is a cheap way to raise the floorboards?

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Cut some 2X4, to match the boards paint them black and bolt them in place(drill some holes in the bottom and screw up into the boards...doesn't get cheaper than that.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
imported post

Platform shoes.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Taller wife? :D:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the state of Pennsylvania!

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

2x4's cut to fit the boards, paint black..or to match the bike ..drill holes in the boards screw up into the wood..or use construction adhesive to glue them down??
can't get cheaper than that.

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,829 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

There is a guy parting out a SE 1500 wing in the For sale section , they would be adjustable. My 5 foot f-all wife has the same trouble and loves the adjustable floor boards. And you know if mama is happy-- everybody is happy.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
Taller wife? :D:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
That might be the most expensive way out. :shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
12,803 Posts

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

OOPS!:(

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
imported post

kyboy67 wrote:
SETHAN12 wrote:
That might be the most expensive way out. :shock::shock:
It's cheaper to keep her.:dude::cheeky1:Also welcome to the forum and if you want to raise the floor boards but do not want to drill them use some heavy zip ties.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.