Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Have been given good advise from fellow member , and have been hold that I need a set of Heel Toe Boards . and it is now clear why I can't just fit floor boards . Many Thanks for help . So what have you guys got hiding in those dark corners , chrome not important , so long as all bits are there . Many Thanks Joey2010 :praying::praying::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

When I got my 1500, it came with floorboards and heal to toe shifter......

I was ready to yank them off and just let my feet dangle if I had to...... But I figured I needed to learn to shift with it, and see if they would work for me.

One Sunday morning I left NC and headed to N5 in Arkansas. That 1000 mile trip was a ride like I have never ridden. The floor boards made a huge difference! I can move my feet back and forth almost a foot and in and outward a few inches, I like them...... But only after I got a little use to shifting with the heal to toe shifter and the two tier brake pedal position.

I would recommend them! Along with highway boards up on the engine guard, which I don't have yet.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I am afraid I don't have what you are needing, but just a question, how will you be using them without the toe heel shifter for the gears?
I hope you find what you need from here in the UK. Keep an eye on ebay, I am sure some will come up eventually.
:waving:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.