Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This question is directed to the GL1800 owners. Do any of you use floorboards w/ the h&t shifter and do you like them? I'm considering if I would like to have that setup or something else. I'm 5'8", with a 31" inseam and I can sit in that position for a while, but after some time, I need to move my feet to a different position. I'm trying to find a comfortable riding position. I'm not really looking to have my legs spread out on both sides of the fairing. any suggestion?

Roryrob

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Roryrob wrote:
This question is directed to the GL1800 owners. Do any of you use floorboards w/ the h&t shifter and do you like them? I'm considering if I would like to have that setup or something else. I'm 5'8", with a 31" inseam and I can sit in that position for a while, but after some time, I need to move my feet to a different position. I'm trying to find a comfortable riding position. I'm not really looking to have my legs spread out on both sides of the fairing. any suggestion?

Roryrob
Try these............. incredible improvement........

http://www.ridingiswonderful.com/

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Another vote for the ****-O-Pegs. I tried lots of different things, the ***** are the thing.

They have about a dozen different models too, so as one model may not suit you, another will, and if you call them they will talk to you in depth about it and get you fixed up right the first time.

For the 1800 they cannot be beat.

I also have the floor boards and the heel/toe shift. I like them also. Much more comfortable for longer rides and do allow you to move your feet around just a little, not a lot but better than just pegs.

With the floor boards it makes a big difference on how big your feet are, If you have much over size 10.5 foot, you will not be happy with floorboards, big feet do not get on with them.

Kit

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

I've got 30" inseams and I can ride comfortably with a Kuryakyn highway boards and heel-toe shifters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.