Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Floridians,

We have been talking and think we might have found a good meet up spot that would be fun to go to and centrally located. The good day to go seems to be March 8th. If you have another day that works better let us know. Sundays are better for me. If you know of anyone else that might like to join us let me know.
How about it?


For those in the Tampa area we will meet for breakfast atBob Evans Restaurant on RT 60 in Brandon just to the west of I-75 at the intersection of 60 and Falkenburg rd at 9:30and then ride to Solomon's Castle for lunch or just meet us at Solomon's Castle at 1 pm.

http://www.solomonscastle.org/default.htm

It looks like an interesting place, a nice ride and its right in the middle of Tampa, Orlando, Myakka City and Sebring.

Peter
 

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
imported post

Sounds good to us here in sebring. Should be fun...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,781 Posts
imported post

Peter , it looks like interesting place to visit . The wife and I plan to be there .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10 Posts
imported post

A Sunday ride! Nice. See you at Bob Evans.







<---What happened to my profile? Oh well
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Peter , it looks like interesting place to visit . The wife and I plan to be there .
Many thx for the heads up and the invitation. Really appreciate this. Sounds like a nice ride. However do to some Snow Birds in our area and family in Tampa, I might not be able to make it. (Family Dues)



If the weather is bad I will be there. So I am praying for bad weather. Sorry. :D



Keep me on the list.



Have a great ride and thanks.

Longboater,
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,781 Posts
imported post

I have a positive response from Angryhorse . So we have two bikes from SanAntonio area headed to Bob Evans . :action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
162 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the invite..............will be at Bob Evans for the start of a great ride......I'll be coming down from Spring Hill/brooksville area, so if anyone else in the area wants to join me, please chime in.........Fred :action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
394 Posts
imported post

Hey Everyone,

I plan on going with Peterbylt so please bring the ladies as well!

Looking forward to meeting those of you we didn't get to meet in Calhoun!

So please join us :clapper:

Tynkerbelle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

As of today we have confirmed to meet up 3/8/09



Peterbylt & Tykerbelle

Onawingandaprayer & MrsOnawingandaprayer

Hawggy

Panamang

XSXLR8R

Angryhorse

Motosickle

Longboater



If you want your name added or removed from the list let me know.



Lets hope for awesome weather.



I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone.



Central Florida RULES.......



Peter
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
imported post

Still hanging in there, but will let you know at the weeks end.

Can't afford to ruffle the snowbirds feathers too much. :cheeky1::cheeky1: In-laws don't you know. :D



Longboater,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Longboater wrote:
Still hanging in there, but will let you know at the weeks end.

Can't afford to ruffle the snowbirds feathers too much. :cheeky1::cheeky1: In-laws don't you know. :D



Longboater,
Just put the snowbirds in your trunk and bring them with you. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:



Peter
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
imported post

Peterbylt wrote:
Longboater wrote:
Still hanging in there, but will let you know at the weeks end.

Can't afford to ruffle the snowbirds feathers too much. :cheeky1::cheeky1: In-laws don't you know. :D



Longboater,
Just put the snowbirds in your trunk and bring them with you. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:



Peter
About the first part or your last comment, interesting maybe I'll give it some thought.

:cheeky1::cheeky1:.



I will meet you all at Solomons at about 1:00PM Sunday March 8th. :waving:

Longboater,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Longboater wrote:
Peterbylt wrote:
Longboater wrote:
Still hanging in there, but will let you know at the weeks end.

Can't afford to ruffle the snowbirds feathers too much. :cheeky1::cheeky1: In-laws don't you know. :D



Longboater,
Just put the snowbirds in your trunk and bring them with you. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:



Peter
About the first part or your last comment, interesting maybe I'll give it some thought.

:cheeky1::cheeky1:.



I will meet you all at Solomons at about 1:00PM Sunday March 8th. :waving:

Longboater,
Sounds good, Should be a good time, Looking forward to seeing everyone.



Peter
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,781 Posts
imported post

Hey folks , just a reminder that Daylight Savings time changes Saturdaynight/Sunday morning . ( Spring forward ) . Just so we all get to our correct places at the correct times .



I am looking towards a great day .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
imported post

Thanks, forgot about that one.

Longboater
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
50 Posts
imported post

I'll be going sounds like fun to me. Looking foreward to meeting some new friends. The weather should be great acording to the weather reportso see ya all on sunday:clapper:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
168 Posts
imported post

We had been thinking of making a run from Lakeland/Bartow to Anna Maria Island for some lunch at the Sandbar............will have to see if the cruise director wants to make a change.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,781 Posts
imported post

Lostinflorida has been found . :cheeky1: I called him tonight and hes planning to make this ride .
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Lostinflorida has been found . :cheeky1: I called him tonight and hes planning to make this ride .
You guys here on the forum are something else!!:cheeky1:I'll be there even if it's just to meet you there at the Castle.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top