Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Flyone wearing a thong on his head and counting dollar's, boy could we spin this around in all directions:cheeky1::dude::cheeky1::dude::cheeky1:

Sorry Bro ;)just couldn't resist :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

ride Safe, Ray

:jumper:

Attachments

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

If we are going to discuss what he's in desperate need of a shave is only a small portion of the list!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
He is in desperate need of a shave....
Maybe a bikini wax.:shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I agree with his wife, it does make his head look fat! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Mike

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

The look was from the "what a long, strange trip it's been" collection...........yes, this is what I look like on day 3 on the road!
:D

The money was from all my adorning women...........because all of you know what kind of "babe magnet" I really am!! :cooldevil:Heck, they even made me those golden ponytails!! :angel2::bowing:

Thanks Ray!!!! For making my laptop freeze when I opened this thread!!!!! :shock::doh:I will have to take my laptop into the shop now to be repaired (Yes, I'll send you the bill!!:cheeky1:)

Can't wait until NASSIR2 :band:as I've got something else up my sleeve............um (I mean thong!) :smiler:cause I've got to give all of you something to talk about and leave everyone else alone!! :badgrin:(yeah, like that will ever happen! :D:jumper:)

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Popeye wrote:
Flyone Sep 22, 08 Nothing new around here. :)

Whoa!!! I'm gonna have to kick some Rhino butt!!! :tongue:

Rodger? which one do you want to buy for $11.00?? I have a collection!! :madeyes:

Feeling more of the love..........:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,773 Posts
imported post

I'm beginning to regret chipping in to buy that first thong in Eureka Springs. Can I get my money back?

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

Let's not forget the 'Eager Beaver" thong in Eureka Springs...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

I'm really feeling the love now.........:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
I'm really feeling the love now.........:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Take your hand out of your pants then..... :D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

My sincere appologies to all the ladies attending the rally. If I appeared to be ignoring you all and staring downwards, rather than making eye contact, I was just trying to establish who might have donated the yellow thongs to Flyone. :shock::D:cooldevil:

I think I figured it out, but I might have been wrong, since she might allways go commando for all I know!!!! :shock::shock:

Looking forward to next year's "ice breaker" outfit Flyone!!! :cool::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.