Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas Eve dinner. Lasagna, green bean casserole, carrot coins in brown sugar, cinnamon and butter, fudge. :smile2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
58,756 Posts
We drove into Claremore and had a mid-afternoon lunch at the Cotton Patch Cafe.
They do a pretty good job of cooking meals that feel like you did them at home.

Most of their servings are big enough that we take some home, either for lunch tomorrow, or it is used to entice the doggies to eat their dry food better. yup, the pups love to see our leftovers.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Roast venison here, sorry Santa's a little slow.:grin3:

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm hotting up a Honey glazed Hickory Smoked Spiral cut ham and all the side dishes for dinner. Gonna eat entirely too-much, and watch some Christmas movies!

Merry Christmas to ALL!

:santahat::11grey::merrysanta::cheers::popcorn: :15red:

·
big PIA
1,421 Posts
We drove into Claremore and had a mid-afternoon lunch at the Cotton Patch Cafe.
They do a pretty good job of cooking meals that feel like you did them at home.

Most of their servings are big enough that we take some home, either for lunch tomorrow, or it is used to entice the doggies to eat their dry food better. yup, the pups love to see our leftovers.
I wouldn't want it to taste like I cooked it at home, I want to be able to enjoy it

·
Administrator
58,756 Posts
ah ha.....

Cyndi, my daughter is a good cook, and she does not have any recipes at all.
she just throws stuff in the pan, does a taste test, and throws in more stuff.

we had Honey glazed Hickory Smoked Spiral cut ham and Scalloped Potatoes for our Christmas dinner, and I loved every bit of it.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Yep, I'm with MysticFour, , ,I'd have to live off Hot Pockets and Pop Tarts if my lil Lotus-blossom ever left me for someone who has more than one brain cell. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts