Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey ya'll, i just wanted to say..if you have problems with cold toes while you ride, get a pair of foot warmers... These made the most difference in cold weather riding. I got hand warmers, side deflectors and of course the foot warmers. WOW!!! they work great!!! I highly recommend these! Just thot id put it out there...i would post link, but dont know how. They fit perfectly, and are easy to install, and they look cool too! Check em out!!!

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

lordbradley71 wrote:
Hey ya'll, i just wanted to say..if you have problems with cold toes while you ride, get a pair of foot warmers... These made the most difference in cold weather riding. I got hand warmers, side deflectors and of course the foot warmers. WOW!!! they work great!!! I highly recommend these! Just thot id put it out there...i would post link, but dont know how. They fit perfectly, and are easy to install, and they look cool too! Check em out!!!
How can we check em out?

Whats the brand name, website etc?

Avail for what models?

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
imported post

wingsam41 wrote:
lordbradley71 wrote:

How can we check em out?

Whats the brand name, website etc?

Avail for what models?
Me too. I want to know I want to know!!!

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
imported post

I recently saw some at Acadamy Sports, that were disposable hand warmer type made to look like shoe inserts. :)
My hunting boots work fine for me however. BTW, yesterday morning, it was 34 degrees out when I started Nellie. She started as if it was 80 out.... Love this Wing!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Ok, Im gonna try and post a link..they are not actually warmers, but are air deflectors for your feet. They are madeby Baker Built, and there are 2 different ones depending onthe year of your gl 1500. 88-97 are shown, 98-00 are a different part number. I purchased mine from wingstuff.com, and have been very happy with them thus far. My other deflectors I got came fromcyclemax....the hand wing deflectors, and the side air deflectors.Seems to me that the foot air deflectors create a negative vacuum behind them, and your feet get warm from the engine heat. I am having trouble posting a link...

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i agree with being standard equipment my dads hd ultra classic has vents down by the feet that you can open and close to keep your feet warm from the motor or a bit cooler in the summer but not by much
still if your going to drop something close to 30k on a bike brand new it ought to come with hand,and feet warmers like that stock, but they make alot of money doing tons of add-on's so thats why they dont do it

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

I love this idea! Being from Indiana I think I may have to look into these more. I think it would make riding in the late fall/ early spring a lot more enjoyable.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

..... and where is the link M'Lord? ...... we are waiting! .....

go on .... give it a try! I showed you how! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Actually to post a link just copy it from the URL bar in the open page and paste it into the post.
If you have pictures on your own my hosting you can also post pictures that way.
Just click the link I pasted in

A nice log home under construction LOL

http://buttonsales.com/buildloghouse3.htm

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

another link here, same one

Roll mouse over the above link and look at bottom left of browse to see where it would take you.

First one was just copy past, this one was using the forums insert link.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Yeah, hes after me now....he needs to see that i have indeed learned from his teachings. So this is the pagefor the foot air deflectors from wingstuff.com. and this is a picture of the foot air deflectors. And this is a big picture of the foot air deflectors. Oh yeah!!! Whos da man?:cool:If anyone reading this is wondering:wtf:...just know that i am a computer retard, and this was a bigaccomplishment!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Lordbradley,
You have done well. Good postingfor the links to the wings.:claps:
Whatya thinkDusty? B or B+.:ROFL:

There is always room for improvement.

Parman

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

B+on the links :grinner:

C on 'overall presentation' :waiting:

D- on a 'timely response! :doh:

I hope you didn't 'cut n paste' from my 'teachings'! :(

Remeber ... practice makes perfect! It'll all fall into place, M' Lord! :readit:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

No sir...I did not cheat. I did it just like I learnt. Thanks for the help, now maybe I can be more useful to others now!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
B+ on the links   :grinner:

C on 'overall presentation'   :waiting:

D-  on a 'timely response!   :doh:

I hope you didn't 'cut n paste' from my 'teachings'!   :(

Remeber   ...  practice makes perfect!  It'll all fall into place, M' Lord! :readit:
[/quote
Hmmmmm tuff crowd...i better step up my game a bit! These grades remind me of high school. I will do better next time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.