Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone ever saw these or tried to use them on a wing

OH I should have stated these are for the passenger they go where the pegs go and are adjustable.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I tell you what, send them to me and I'll test them out for ya. testing could take up to 2 years.

:D:D:D:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I've seen various types of highway boards intended for mounting on the crashbars but those are a bit larger than most. I assume there are some clamps to attach them to the bike? The only problem I can foresee with those is that they're likely to shift position when you use them. I have Kuryakyn ISO pegs on my bike and they had a tendency move on me until I shimmed the clamp. With the greater leverage those boards would put on the clamps I think they'd be hard to secure inposition.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

OH I should have stated these are for the passenger they go where the pegs go and are adjustable.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

That makes more sense, should work okay for that use. I'd never seen any rider's highway boards that large before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.