Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For next year

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  AZwngr 
#1 ·
imported post

for members at home to participte in the auction . since it was tested this time ;)

#4 ·
imported post

It would be nicer if you were all there ,, We want to keep it simple , If anybody wants to attend the auction then attend the meet n greet ,

Otherwise it defeats the purpose of a meet n greet ..

#5 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
It would be nicer if you were all there ,, We want to keep it simple , If anybody wants to attend the auction then attend the meet n greet ,

:(he's right you know, wish I could be there. Maybe next year :clapper:

#6 ·
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
I think it's in Canada next year. Partially to emphasise the International bit in NassIr. Partially to give our US members an opportunity for some international travel.....

:cooldevil::cooldevil:

#7 ·
imported post

maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:
I think it's in Canada next year. Partially to emphasise the International bit in NassIr. Partially to give our US members an opportunity for some international travel.....

that is a good idea:action::waving:

#8 ·
imported post

maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:

Not in Canada ................ But not far :cooldevil::cooldevil:

#9 ·
imported post

maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:

And whats wrong with the European Meet n Greet if you want to be really international ?:)

#10 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:

Not in Canada ................ But not far :cooldevil::cooldevil:
Concidering the border is 3,987 miles long not counting the 1,538 miles for the Alaska-Canada border, your not giving much of a hint :D:D:D:D

#11 ·
imported post

Errr...... this is probably presumptious, but my darlin' Red would like to "timidly" suggest (I love it when she's timid! We're both so shy, you know.....!), that the NASSIR III be held a little earlier in the year? She's still teaching, and had to move heaven and earth to get there this year; doesn't think she can do it again........ She has to report in right after Labor Day.........

#13 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:

And whats wrong with the European Meet n Greet if you want to be really international ?:)
Nothing wrong with that.... we're gonna be there in 2011!

For 2010, how about Cape Breton, Nova Scotia! That's as close as you can get to Ireland without a boat!

#15 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:

I really do agree with you on that point Wexy . If you make the effort to attend then you get the perks to go with it .

As Rudy says , it would be nice to know after the fact who bought what .What was spent/collected is none of our business.

#17 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
maplewingnut wrote:
SpiderBob wrote:

You tell'em Wexy!:cooldevil:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.