6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am selling my 1982 GL1100 Aspencade

She has 72211 actual miles

New rear tire, nearly new front

am/fm cassette with front and rear speakers

new seat, the passenger backrest is being re upholstered

recently serviced, she does leave a spot of oil after riding, just a little one though. Making room for somthing bigger and blue

Offering it to forum members for $2195.00 or best offer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
67,175 Posts
imported post

That wll make someone a real nice bike.. Boy and you can't beat the price....

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks guy's, I will miss her, but I dont have room for 2 bikes in the garage, and I got a smokin deal on another bike, so she needs to move over, I am gonna miss all the shiney parts though...

Blue 89 1500 ( the FASTEST color ) :D

I am getting emails from craigs list from a guy that wants me to remove the ad until his check clears my bank, the guy hasent even seen it yet???????????????

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

I am getting emails from craigs list from a guy that wants me to remove the ad until his check clears my bank, the guy hasent even seen it yet???????????????

cash and ride only. be careful.........

mark:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Leave the ad up and don't turn over the bike or the title until his check clears.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I know your right, the more I read his email, the more it looks like one of those scams where they seend you a check (that's not really a check) and get you to send them money for it, had that happen while I was single.

there the reason So. Africa gets such a bad name

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

If his check will clear, he could also go to the bank and get cash. When a deal seems weird, it is.

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

rgbeard wrote:
If his check will clear, he could also go to the bank and get cash. When a deal seems weird, it is.
I agree with Rusty ;)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Yep, that guy is a scammer. I hate scammers:X

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

I sent him an email telling him I needed a cashiers check from a U.S. bank and he would have to worry about paying the movers himself, havent heard from him again.....:cheeky1:

What a weenee

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

nice bike to bad it isnt closer. My buddy is looking for one.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

It's not that far, and just think of the fun you guy's could have over and back, it's a nice trip

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Nice bike and I'm glad you figured out that guy was a scammer. I was about to tell you he was before reading the rest of the posts but decided I better read on to see if it was already handled. :)

I gotta ask though, what the heck is that on the engine cover? Looks like a shrunken head! :D

John

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

:cheeky1:It's a skeleton head, there is a red light behind it that gives it red eye's at night....

Not my idea, it was there when I bought it

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

The Big Dog wrote:
:cheeky1:It's a skeleton head, there is a red light behind it that gives it red eye's at night....

Not my idea, it was there when I bought it
Lol, not the kind of thing you usually see on a Wing. :D

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

I know, but the knuckle head took the Goldwing emblem off, and I havent found one to put back on it.....................:cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
67,175 Posts
imported post

Had a skull with the red eyes on mine when I got it.. Puts 3 holes in the fender.. I put in 3 screws and painted them Black..:action::action:The faster color :cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.