Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1983 Honda GL1100 Interstate. I've looked at many bikes before I purchased this one and they all said runs great, but when you arrive there was always something wrong exhaust, brakes, carbs etc. Ive owned this bike for five years. This one is ready to ride and it runs Great 53000 miles. Brand new fork seals and progressive springs just installed. Comes with many extra parts including: Luggage rack, Air Wings, Multi pocket deluxe fairing pocket cover, FM Modulator installed (which makes it Mp3 or GPS compatible through the stereo or head sets) Mark land seat, also comes with the original seat, Passenger arm rest, Entire brake system was rebuilt two years ago, including stainless steal braided lines, spin on oil filter conversion, complete second set of side covers, second gas tank, complete second set of carbs, owners manual, Honda shop manual, stereo and intercom works, second set of speakers new in box, tires still have 4-5K left on them. Timing belts and water pump was replaced 3 years ago. E-mail me and I will send additional PICs. I will let the bike go for $2000 aloneor $2500 for everything listed.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.