Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For sale is a very nice 1985 GL1200 Limited with 33,800 miles, new tires and brakes this spring, lots of extra, alway stored in garage. $3500.00 Firm, Leave a meassge here or call at 614-545-8922, John Out of room in garage 3000.00 till the end of next week (10-28) then I store it for the winter.

Attachments

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

Price?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Sorry, I left that part out, 3500.00, thanks for asking.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I think thats a good price. I have an 85 LTD that I paid $3K for but had to do tires, belts, fork seals all the oils and anti freeze etc.... a lot of work and money, but certainly not sorry for it, Best bike ever made in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I hear ya, this has been a good bike and alot of fun, if I did not have a 1800 and wanted a fishing boat, I would just keep it just because I like the way they look :)

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Would you consider a trade of something? I have a rainsoft whole house water filtration system (cost me 9k new), a fairly new dish washer, and a small deep freezer (about the size of a dorm fridge). I might have some other things available to trade too. I'm looking to get a bike for my dad who has wanted one for as long as I can remember (25+ years at least). He lives in Lima so taking it to him wouldn't be a problem, but getting the stuff to you would take some work on my part. :) PM me if interested. Oh, btw that's a very nice looking bike. :)

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

You are welcome, sent pics by email, should be 12 pics on two emails (size limit). As I said on the phone, this site is not only a place were you will find a vast amout of knowlege, but they are a great bunch of folks as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.