Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale 1985 Honda Gold Wing GL1200 Interstate Conroe, Texas
57,800 miles New tires, fork seals, battery and single carb conversion.
Have footboards with heel/toe shifter - not installed.
Bought 3 years ago and then broke my back and don't ride anymore.
Needs to have lower fairing reinstalled. All work on it stopped after my injury.
I'm tired of it just sitting and seeing it in the garage everyday.
Will sell cheap to first halfway fair offer.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,900 Posts
RosCo has had an accident and isn't following the forum,
he replied to an email from me and asked me to post this info:
======================================

No, I did not even know about thread reporting option.
Yes, it is in the garage. I have not been actively trying to sell it. But, it still is for sale.

Here is more info. I purchased it as a project bike. So far new tires, new seals, new pads on brakes, changed all the fluids, put a single carb conversion kit on, new set of wind deflectors still in box, foot pads with heel/toe shifter (not installed) & new helmet. It does have the backrest for the driver too.

I went up in the attic for a Heat/AC problem and ended up falling through the ceiling. I fractured a vertebra in my lower back. I really can't ride any more and bending/working on the bike has halted. I have not started the bike in 3 years. From sitting so long the rear tire lost air and I don't have the means to get a good seal on it. So, at the moment it leaks air. The lower fairing and assorted pieces still need to be put back on. I did not want to do that until I made sure everything was running OK.

I am expecting to lose money on it. But, is not doing me any good and I looking for someone who wouldn't mind having to tinker with it. I am willing to consider anything you think would be a fair offer for as is. If you have any questions feel free to email.

Michael J. Ross
13355 Lake Breeze Ln
Willis, TX 77318
936-776-7705
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts