Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For Sale 1985 Limited Edition Full Face G/W Helmet.

Factory painted to match the gold/brown bike colour.

In excellent condition. A few minor scratches but all decals intact. Has communicator.

Came with Bike and I don't know its value, Anyone know about how much they are worth?

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Can you tell if the helmet is DOT/Snell rated, I doubt it is, given the vintage.And what size is it? Also, what type of communication equipment? A pic may be in order here.

BTW, welcome to this forum. You will find it to be the very best. I am also relatively new here and I already feel that I can be a welcomer. Not like Redwing of course. He will show up soon, to welcome you.

Hawker22

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It is DOT Rated..DOT decal on back of helmet. It is a large 73/8-71/2. The communicator michrophone and speakers are built into the helmet. So no chance of removal of them. A cord approx 3" hangs down the left side for attachment to the communicator cord on the bike. I think the helmet make is Shoei. It is a GL1200 Honda helmet painted in the same clours as the 85 Limited edition Gold Wing I have. Likely came with the bike when it was purchased as an add in from Honda.

Thanks for the welcome. I have found the forum useful as I have lurked here for awhile. Plenty of knowledgeable people all willing to help..Very Nice.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

Hawggy wrote:
It is DOT Rated..DOT decal on back of helmet. It is a large 73/8-71/2. The communicator michrophone and speakers are built into the helmet. So no chance of removal of them. A cord approx 3" hangs down the left side for attachment to the communicator cord on the bike. I think the helmet make is Shoei. It is a GL1200 Honda helmet painted in the same clours as the 85 Limited edition Gold Wing I have. Likely came with the bike when it was purchased as an add in from Honda.

Thanks for the welcome. I have found the forum useful as I have lurked here for awhile. Plenty of knowledgeable people all willing to help..Very Nice.
It should match the the 1991 Anniversary edition 1500SE as well. same color scheme.

I would guess around 150.oo for a full face with mic/speakers.

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

$ 125.00 US will buy it.

email me for a pic of it. File too large to post here:cheeky1:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

NiceRider0001 wrote:
Do you still have this helmet for sale? Do you have only one helmet for sale?
Look at the post dates, this was back in 2005. But Hawggy does have some for sell, just a different thread.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
imported post

I'll Give you the 150.00 For it

·
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.