Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

GL1200 black Aspencade, heel/toe shifter, highway boards, amfm cassette, aftermarket CB, voltmeter, 29,054 miles. Tires still have about 80% on them. Stock stator but it puts 13.8 at speed and12s at idle. Been parked for 3 years. Pictures on Tuesday at the latest.

$3,500 or best offer. Call me at 708.717.2275 to come see it.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

Got more pics if anyone's interested. Shoot me a PM with your email.

It's going on fleabay this weekend.:(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

On MTV years ago, there was a show called BUMP 'n grind.

Come on peeps, give a shout out to your homeys and lay down the 411 and buy this bike. Aiight? Aiight.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
imported post

Wish i had the cash..Thats a 5000.00 bike in my neck of the woods..

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Everything works fine. Except Iblew out the voltmeter tonight... popped off the carbs yesterday to clean them, and today after I was buttoning everything up, I noticed a busted wire connection for the voltmeter. Fixed the wire but now I'm getting false readings... as in out of this universe.:? Can't find the relay, and I don't think that's the problem anyway.

I know the bike is still charging good with a handheld voltmeter. But I'm sorry to say the built-in aftermarket voltmeter took a dump.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
imported post

A beautiful piece of machinery, for sure. It still looks like a modern machine. I too, wish I had the money.

Terry

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks for the interest.

On the voltmeter issue: Anothervoltmeter installed tonight, works great. I checked it with ahandheld voltmeter at battery and it'sonly one or two tenths off the bike's voltmeter.

(example: handheld voltmeter at battery terminals are 13.2, and the bike's voltmeter reads 13.1 or 13.0) Someone posted a while ago and explained why the drop, but I can't recall right now what it was. But the voltmeter works and the bike charges great, stock stator.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Geez, I paid $3500 for my 87 10 years ago. That is a good deal for someone,and I love the color. But, I have a good 87, so don't need another.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Nice looking ride and price, Mo.......I'll ask around.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
imported post

Sweet Bike, miss the days when I could cruise Lake Shore drive, look's like you are a bit out of the city.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.