Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1992 Goldwing 1500A 25.5K miles! $6900.00. Super clean and excellent running!

Everything works as it should. Purchased in 2010 with intent of keeping it for longer trips, but health reasons ended plans. I paid a premium price due to extremely low miles and asking more than one with 100 or 200K on them also. The updates and service work will show my plans were not to sell it.

Accessories:

CB Radio, Cruise, AM/FM Cass with MP3 Adapter, Rear speakers, Luggage Rack with Drag Specialities rack bag, Memphis shade adjustable vented smoked windshield, (also have clear tall factory windshield), adjustable passenger footrests, new style highway driver footrests, Goldwing toolkit, Factory Shop Manual, Deluxe chrome trailer hitch/wiring, Matching 3/4 face Shoei helmets, Headsets for helmets, Black sheepskin cover, rain seat cover, full cycle cover.

Maintenance & Updates:

2009: New battery, air and fuel filters by pervious owner.

2010: October Dealer additions and service, new Progressive Front fork springs, New Elite 3 front tire, (rear Elite 2 tire in very good condition), new Cam belts. New spark plugs and ALL fluids changed: Engine oil and filter, fork oil, front and rear brake fluids, clutch fluid, shaft drive oil, engine coolant.Both front and rear brake pads inspected, not needed.

Paint is not faded or at least unnoticeable due to kept inside. One boot buckle scratch in plastic by drivers foot peg. Have to see to appreciate!!! More pics in my Photo Gallery taken yesterday. Thank you for looking

Call 563-556-3479 -John [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you for the inquirey. I just purchased a 352 lb Suzuki 03 Savage LS650 for even a lighter weight bike than my 750 Aero. At least so far its easy on my shoulders.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Very sorry to hear you have to sell due to health issues ,prayers that your health is better and best of luck on the sale thats one very nice bike

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Lightin. We just went for a nice little 20 mile ride this aft on the Savage. Not the Wing or my Aero, but its nice to be able to still get out on 2 wheels. I was not planning on selling the Wing until spring but I figured posting it here would not hurt over this winter. I'll do the Craigslist thing this coming spring. Thank you again.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

SOLD, 3/18/2012

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.