Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am selling my 1997 Honda Goldwing 1500SE asking 7500.00. This is a very good GW. Color is whitewith silver trim.The SE has reverse,cruse,AM-FM Cassette, this one has an added 6-CD changer installed in the trunk. Has a Superbrace front fork brace. Highway pegs, Rear spoiler with lugage rack with light. ISO grips. Has trailer hitch that goes with it. Has factory manual and factory tool kit. Has a brand new front tire, Dunlope E-3 with less than 300 miles on it. The rear tire is about 50% and is an E-3 also. Milage is 72062 as of today. It has a lot of added on crome that you can see by the pictures. Tall Tulsa Windshield with vent. It does have a problem withthe digital display clock as it does not work right. I have been told that the LCD display needs cleaned but I have never attempted that. New set of rear brake pads I bought to replace at the next tire change that goes with it. I am sure I am leaving something out so call me or email with questions. This is a really good bike, I love ridding it but I have moved up to an 1800 so this old girl has to go. I have added some more pictures (9-20-11)showing the slight damage to the paint on the mirrors and 3 small holes in the seat.
Call me at home at 913-757-2302 or email direct at southwind58 at yahoo dot com
All the pictures can be viewed on my ebay add # 170699574347
Also located in Kansas USA 50 miles south of Kansas City

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

The white looks so nice and almost broken in at that mileage. It'll put a smile on someones face soon I'm sure.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,653 Posts
imported post

I thought you were trying to sell my bike. Had to peek in the garage to make sure it's still here :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Yea , I thought the same thing when you bought yours. I remember checking my garage then. I sure hate to sell her but I don't have time to ride both of them. My son bought the 1800 then enlisted in the Army, he is at basic training at Ft. Jackson SC right now and will be in AIT school for 36 weeks after that at Ft. Lee Virgina so his bike riding is over for awhile. So I took over the payments being I co-signed the note LOL

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

One sweet ride there and I would love to have it when I am ready to ride again

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I would make a deal to any forum member, 7200.00 and I will throw in a corbin seat and the factory service manual. The corbin has been professionally re done,all covered in cow hide leather, silver with light full quill ostrage. I need room in the garage. call me at 913-731-8301 or email me off list or at southwind58 at yahoo dot com

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Bump to top Thats a relly nice Bike and is just at the breakin miles. and properly serviced they last forever.
Best of luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I wish I had $7200 and a plane ticket, I'd jump all over that. Great looking bike.

Or I would take it if you'd co-sign for me........:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::action::action::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I just got this responce to an add, what do you think? I smell a scam....

Thanks for writing back. This is exactly what I need.I'd really like to pay you in cash at hands.But right now I'm not within your reach that I could easily come for the payment and pick-up.

Am a set administrator for a movie. We move from one location to another. I would make arrangements for it to be picked up after you must have confirmed payment with your bank.So my means of payment will be Bank Check, which is more secured and better than any other means of payment.

Your asking price is okay by me and I would include the shipping fees which I would highlight later. Please Note that my shipper will come to your location for the pick up after you have confirmed the payment.

I would be offering you $7500 for the payment of the item, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the Item for me and consider it sold to me.

If this is ok by you, I will need these information below to enable me send the payment out to you immediately so that we can proceed.

Full Name....
Address to mail the payment....
Cell Phone number.....

I will mail you the payment as soon as I get the information and let you know when you will receive it
Regards

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

I would ask his name, address and phone number. Where is his latest movie being filmed and call him for a chat. Anything fishy should surface quickly.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Hidepounder wrote:
Your scam smeller is working well. This is common language from the scammers. The scenarios change for why they can't come themselves, but the method is the same.

John

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Hidepounder wrote:
Your scam smeller is working well.  This is common language from the scammers.  The scenarios change for why they can't come themselves, but the method is the same.

John
+1

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

SCAM! :readit:

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

Have him send the money via Western Union. There is no problem with Western Union. It is real money and no shams allowed.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Reduced the price to 7000.00 throw in everything I have for the bike, K&N filter, Corbin seat and factory service manual. It needs to go. Call me if interested.
Randy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.