Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is a supper trailor, pulls effortlessly... New lights,new interior. new exterior, Aluminum bright on bottom with maching fenders... top can be painted to your color, I painted a marble aluminum and it looks great... New locks it justs needs a new home... Asking $600

Attachments

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Bump

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
imported post

I like that!!! Not gaudy..

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

It is a very nice looking trailer. I'll have to talk to the wife.....

I must ask, though, what does "bump" mean? I have seen it many times, and I'm unclear what it implies.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

hoodad463 wrote:
It is a very nice looking trailer. I'll have to talk to the wife.....

I must ask, though, what does "bump" mean? I have seen it many times, and I'm unclear what it implies.
A bump is when a thread has not been replied to in a few days and is sinking under all the new posts. Someone can "Bump" it to move it back to the top of the posts so it gets looked at more often.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I wonder if those fenders are already mounted high enough to accept 12" tires instead of the 8" ones on it.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Looks like it would be an easy job to locate the fenders higher if you wanted to. And they would hide the holes from the lower position.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Yes its still here...

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Louisiana,mo is north of St Louis by 70 miles on the Mississippi river, and south of Hannibal,Mo by 30 miles its located on HY 54...

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

I have been getting so menny interisted in the Trailor I thought I would offer for anyone to send a $100 hold and I will hold it till you picked it up! Griz

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

BUMP:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.