Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you want a limited edition 76 do ya?
I have one.
:claps:

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After the music stops. I haven't picked it up yet. are you interested? All I got were blurry pics, expecting better tomorrow. the carbs are junk on it. I would think maybe 800? clear title. Its no beauty queen, he says. but the numbers are correct, and its supposed to be all there. :?
Its a buy one, get mine free deal. Claimed to be a 30,000 mile bike stored over 20 years.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, kills many fine deals. I am working the deal down, I maybe able to get it for less. he has an engine I need. I don't have the desire to own a limited.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Be nice to see what it is and what shape it is in.
I may have a small interest in it since I don't have a wing from the 70's yet.
Not anything I'd really need if some-one else wants it though.

·
Magic Moderator
4,862 Posts
I wish I were in the U.P. I'd want it.
I would like to have a 1976 Limited to restore, I've wanted one but they're all to expensive.
Funny thing about a week ago I gentleman had a set of decals from a 1977 GL1000 and he sent them to me for just the cost of a postage stamp.
I'm trying to get stuff together so I can relocate.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the deal made, have to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
I am closing this thread , this is a misleading ad . Please do not advertise goods that you do not have in your possession , no price , no pictures .and no bike as yet .. It is not fair on members who actually have stuff for sale and see their ads pushed down the page by this commercial ploy to attract interest in something that you do not have yet . Only advertise stuff that you have .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.