Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

whats goin on. ?My posts are getting moved lately. Myposts about passing lights was moved from technical to general and this for sale posts moved from for sale to general.JB

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I think someone thought you were posting a listing you'd seen, not a posting for your own bike. Either that or Dick's correct and the mods need meds!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

need meds or on meds:baffled:. JB

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
I think someone thought you were posting a listing you'd seen, not a posting for your own bike. Either that or Dick's correct and the mods need meds!:cheeky1:
Hit the nail on the head. It'll be back before you can blink an eye.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

JBZ wrote:
whats goin on. ?My posts are getting moved lately. Myposts about passing lights was moved from technical to general and this for sale posts moved from for sale to general.JB
??????

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

anytime you post a craigslist advert, we assume immediately that it is just a general notice to everyone about a bike you saw.

If you are wanting to list a bike for sale, then you should post it for sale without a link to craigslist.

Do not reference a craigslist advert. it will usually get moved for the reason stated.

Wasn't me that did this one, but just happened by and noticed what you said.

EDIT:
Oops! Two moderators working in tandem :)
I see MikeF has already taken care of the situation :waving:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
EDIT:
Can You explain. ?LOL. JB

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

He took my meds.............................:dude:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

JBZ wrote:
AZgl1500 wrote:
EDIT:
Can You explain. ?LOL. JB
MikeF wrote:
He took my meds.............................:dude:

and here I am..... :cooldevil:, I was replying to you when this thread was in the General Forum with the intention of moving it back to the For Sale forum. Then when I clicked on SEND and had a chance to read my post, I noticed the Forum Header up on top of the TAB bar changed from General Discussion to For Sale/Wanted Forum.

So, that meant another moderator had moved it while I was writing my reply. If you inspect the times of the messages, you can see how it all evolved.

Bottom line is: You have moderators here trying to take care of the forum to the best of their abilities and we sometimes are working on the same thing at the same time.

Our intent is to keep the forums topics where they belong. :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Lads I am getting dizzy here going from one forum to another withthe same thread ,if you pair keep this up then I will need meds :D

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

OK guys y'all gotta quit stealing my meds....I getting dizzy too.....

Claude...

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Lads I am getting dizzy here going from one forum to another withthe same thread ,if you pair keep this up then I will need meds :D
I though you were already on them considering what you paid for the "rabbit alerts".:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.