Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey everybody, I am selling my 85 GL1200 LTD. As most of you know I have put alot of work in this thing and now it is finally running GREAT. I am selling it because I need the money. Everything on the bike works except for the cassette player but the radio plays fine. It does have cosmetic flaws but thats to be expected. Within the last5 months I have replaced: TPS, pulse generator, timing belts, fuel pump, fuel filter, had the radiator cored and flushed and thermostat. I changed the rearend oil last month and changed the engine oil yesterday. I have a few extras on it such as: chrome rotor covers, lighted front chrome bumper, highway boards, wind deflectors, passenger boards, chrome trunk rail, trailer hitch with flat 4 wire plug. The bike has 97k on it right so and it is a daily rider. I am asking $3,000.00 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a great deal on a good looking bike.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

bump

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

That is a killer price for a nice bike from a great guy too:action:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

I'm very interested, I hope it's still for sale.

Please email me at the address I PMd to you. I'm new here so I could miss a post reply.

Ken

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
imported post

Put your bike on C/L and make a video of it and put that on the C/L post. The person who bought my bike told me that it was the video that sold him on my bike. He had seen my C/L posting before I put my video on the post but the video is what sold him. male thevideo on utube it is easy

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

bigshasta wrote:
I'm very interested, I hope it's still for sale.

Please email me at the address I PMd to you. I'm new here so I could miss a post reply.

Ken
Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas!!! :waving:

I hope you find the Forum as informative and as much fun as we do!!:cooldevil:

Again, Welcome Aboard!! :action: