Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Asking $3000, has new timming belts, ns sensor, new fuel pump, new fuel filter, tires, brakes are in real good shape, everthing works on bike, trip computer and air panels have black spots in lcd, has been dropped on right side , mirror not in good shape, just having problems getting it to run right, no hair left to pull out. not able to part out due to lack of space.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,504 Posts
imported post

Jim,

You forgot to say what is for sale, and without pictures, not much is going to happen.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

86 SEI....it's in the subtitle.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

it is a 86 SEI as Mike said, will try to upload pictures

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

If that is the Wing in your avatar????? My buddy at my favorite breaker has every piece for sale that is broken on your Wing ....He has two SEI's that he has to part out....Same color too.....These two Wings only had about 3,000 miles on them....Used as college training bikes no titles so they have to be parted out.....Just a heads up for any one looking to buy yours.....They can PM me for phone number of breaker.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Thanks for the heads up. It is a 86 SEI.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Bump.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Thanks for the bump, it also has drivers backrest, passenger arm rest, trailer hitch and intercom set as well.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Now you're really tempting me, but alas, no funds.

You're post was all the way to the 3rd page so I bumped it back to the front page so it would get seen more. Most people figure by the 3rd page an item has already been sold so they don't read that far back. Goota keep it on page one to be seen till sold.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey, I'm leaving early Friday morning to go to PA to pick up a camper with my bike. I plan to take 1-40 out of Asheville so I can bypass Charlotte completely. I could detour up State Rd 16 and come by and at least take a quick look at it and hear it run. I might come up with an idea to help get it running better. Let me know if you work during the day or not.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Bump. I haven't forgotten you. I was sort of joking when I asked about the trade but let me talk with the wife, and I'll send you some pics of my 1100 if she is ok with it, and then we'll possibly talk. I pm'd with my email. Send me an email that way I can send you pics. My computer at home acting up and I can't log on to this site, but my email is working just fine.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, I'm not going anywhere this weekend. Came down with a bad cold and the weather in PA has taken a dive.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

No problem, and I do really appreciate you willing to stop by and help. thanks john

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.