Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
Think I'm asking to much? Or, just something only a few would be interested in?
I think the price is in the right range, but it is a project that has a limited audience.

you have done a beautiful job on that one.....

for me, I will never to go to a trike or sidecar.... wife passed 4 years ago, and if I get where I can't hold up the 1800, it will be passed on to my son... his wife is still living.....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hard to make a long distance bid on a bike /w sidecar.....without hearing it run. I think you would do better to get it running well, and change fluids. I have never bought a vehicle I could not drive home. That is one beautiful set up though. Well....there was a car my dad bought for me. not running so I could get the experience of working on engines.
gumbyredd

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dave 0430 wrote 1500s are going pretty cheap nowadays.
Not in Calif. I was looking for a nice used 1500 wing. Craigslist has a couple but none are what I consider a good price.
a 96 for $4500

a 98 for $4000
a 96 for $4500
They seem to be going cheap everywhere else except the "Peoples Republic"..... boy my 97 GL1500 with 17K original miles last fall for $600.........

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
did this sell or is it still on the market

·
ɹoᴉuǝS ɯoʇsnƆ
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So.... I will ask also.... still for sale?

Yes, it is. Not real excited about selling, but yes, if an offer is made. I have built a new garage and now have a place I could continue to finish this project, but no plans to do so yet.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I would like to discuss this with you is there anyway we can begin some dialogue to move towards making a deal on this I tried to PM you but not sure if you got it

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
61,130 Posts
Send him an email

Chewman at. Ymail. Com

21 - 29 of 29 Posts