Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As I just purchased a new to men 1800 my 99 SE has to go.

For sale 1999 Honda Goldwing SE excellent condition new tires new brakes complete service just done compufire alternator gel cell battery heated grips diamond custom seat driver backrest passenger armrests transformer passenger foot rests am fm cassette c b radio chrome front wheel covers with ring of fire highway boards for driver wig wag head and tail lights luggage rack low beam upgraded to HID baker air wings blind spot mirrors custom chrome grips has reverse and cruise control the ultimate touring bike ready to go anywhere bike is white in color with red baker air wings and red seat backrest and armrests Trunk has air wing with wig wag brake light in it chrome flag pole always garage kept no rust on any chrome a beautiful motorcycle. must see to appreciate asking 8000.00 or best offer. 7200 for any forum member

It is A1 ready to go anywhere

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

Beautiful bike. How many miles are on it?

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

80000 but it is in perfect shape ready to go anywhere just had it completely serviced changing all the fluids servicing the cables everything as I said it is perfect I just wanted to upgrade to an 1800

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

shameless bump I guess no one wants to upgrade

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

sure wish i could. but things are kind of tight around this household . nice looking scooter , thats for sure.
bump !

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I got mine already.

Nice to see one in that shape. I know that this market is tough right now. Especially for the higher end priced bikes. Not saying that it isn't worth that and more but you should be prepared to be patient for the right buyer with the bucks to come along. Seems like everyone wants a 1500 for $4000 but that doesn't get you this class of bike.
So hang in there and wait it out. It will sell eventually.

Digger went through a long period getting his 1500 sold but he eventually got it done.

PS. I'd be selling the 1800 and keeping the 1500, personally.

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

I'm bookmarking this post....That's the bike I want!

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks Rudy in a way I know what you mean on keeping the 1500 I did love it and still do it is perfect and handles great for some reason I just wanted a 1800 and the price was right for me at the time. I know it's late in the season for buyers I would rather not winter it but will before I take a loss as it is everything I stated and more I wouldn't be afraid to start out for California today on it.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I would hold out for the best, even if it means wintering it. The economy has people holding onto what they have, including cash.......

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Scooter you would not be sorry it is a great bike

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I hadn't thought about that at present it doesn't have tags as I transferred them to the 1800 and then I wouldn't have a way back. I would really love to sell it to you but don't think I could make the trip according to map quest even half way would be around 8 hours which wouldn't be bad if I was riding the bike back.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

HI ROYAK...WHY NOT RENT A U-HAUL IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TRAILER, BETTER THEN HANGING ON TO HER FOR THE WINTER. SAYING THAT BUT YOU COULD HIRE A TRANSPORT COMPANY IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT. I DID THAT WITH ONE OF MY GOLDWINGS..THE NEW OWNER WAS HAPPY AND I DIDN'T HAVE TO HANG ONTO THE SECOND BIKE. JUST A THOUGHT. GOOD LUCK WIZARD0520

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Thanks Wizard but just to rent a u-haul and make the trip would cost me more then I want to spend yes I would like to sell it before next spring but I also know if I do hang on to it another month I have it sold to a friend here for 7800 and a shipping company is around 500.00. If I was looking to buy it as I did with my 1800 I made the trip to Little Rock Arkansas which is about the same distance as to Kansas spent the night and came back the next day but thanks for the suggestion Roy

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

That's great Blackwing I still have mine for sale if I have to winter it I will

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
imported post

I'll bump for ya...........it is a good looking bike.

Kurt

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

I'd really like to upgrade from my '90 SE. Love the 1500 and don't want to go with the 1800 myself. Putting my son through school right now so things are toooo tight. 'course it would be a long ride home if I flew in to pick it up... 4500 KM. to Vancouver BC. Can you say Iron Butt? :action:

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

That would be a ride

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.