Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Never going to use these. Got them with a GL1200 project as extras. So up for sale they go:

GL1200 rotor covers:dirty, chrome is rusty and some pits. See pics for details. $30 including shipping in the US.

Thanks.

EDIT: MARKLAND BOARDS are sold. But rotor covers are available.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

do you still have the rotor covers? i have a friend who was looking for a set i can let him know

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

William_86 wrote:
do you still have the rotor covers? i have a friend who was looking for a set i can let him know
Hi William,
Yes, the rotor covers are still for sale.
Bythe way, did you ever get those saddlebag bolts you were asking for a couple months ago? I have a newmount kit that has all the bolts that I don't need. It looks like it was made for standard owners that wanted to add stock saddlebags, and it has the Honda oem numbers on everything.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

kellrub wrote:
Hi my name is Steve Do you still have rotor covers
They're available. Shipping to England would be$15 additional. So $45 would cover it including shipping to England.
By the way, as stated on my first post, these are dirty, rusty and pitted. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

i cant remember the bolts you're talking about can you show me a picture?, about the rotor covers i told my friend about your rotor covers he said he has no money right now, he will wait until the end of the month and see if you still have them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.