Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I got a lightly used slide in headset for Shorty style helmet for sale w/ lower cord for GL 1500 5 pin connector for sale. Below is the description from the J&M website. Asking $95.00 plus $5.00 shipping. I only used for a very short time and got another helmet with another headset so is practically new. Can accept PayPal just PM me and will answer any questions you may have.

Performance Series Integrated Slide-in Headset for most Shorty-style
# HS-ICD284-HHU-HO

This new performance series J&M helmet headset has been designed to be installed into most of the shorty-style helmets available in the marketplace today.

It features our high-output AeroMike® III miniature boom microphone (tuned for use with all factory installed motorcycle audio systems), two of our wide-fidelity helmet speakers in stereo, our new slide-in shorty-style mounting system, along with the upper section (only) of our P-series 8-pin hook-up cord built into the headset pouch.

This is the best performing and most versatile shorty-style helmet headset on the market today and can be removed or re-installed in a matter of minutes to suit your riding needs.

You will appreciate the superior ambient noise canceling and wind blocking ability of the latest version of our high-output AeroMike® III microphone.

This headset can be connected to any factory installed motorcycle audio system in existence today, now and in the foreseeable future, just by interchanging the lower-section hook-up cord.

Attachments

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
imported post

Next in line

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

45/70fan wrote:
Next in line

Sorry ..... Too late! Sold!!:raspberry::pumpkin: :cooldevil: :dude: :smiler: :action: :baffling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.