Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I should have a "FOR SALE" part of the forum opened later today (July 6th). You will be able to post your own adverts and upload one picture of your motorcycle or related item for sale. Further details will be included in the forum later on, when I get home from work.
The reason for this move is because I don't always have the time to post adverts on the current FREE ADS page (at http://www.goldwingfacts.com/classifiedpage.htm)as quickly as I would like to, sometimes it takes a day or two and if I'm away on holidays etc it takes longer.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Now Redwing ..here is your chance to sell the honda 50 and to look for a honda 90 ....if you want to sell shep let me know ,before you put an ad on the board...Ciaran

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Sounds excellent Steve and I am sure it will generate interest and prove useful for the members as an international trading post. ( maybe even rivaling ebay???)

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Thanks Wingnut {Steve},:waving: another nice improvement feature

dean_3326

:12red::cool:.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Sounds excellent Steve and I am sure it will generate interest and prove useful for the members as an international trading post. ( maybe even rivaling ebay???)

Pete
:whip::whip:

Hey Silverfox, I'm really sorry you guys don't have any decent grub over there. After reading Chirac's opinion I was wondering if we need to make up care packages for you guys? I think I'll go to Seattle to one of those oh-so-tony French restaurants and order bangers and mash! With maybe spotted dick for desert!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Hmmmm..... Maybe we could set up a dating service as well?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:

Hey Silverfox, I'm really sorry you guys don't have any decent grub over there. After reading Chirac's opinion I was wondering if we need to make up care packages for you guys? I think I'll go to Seattle to one of those oh-so-tony French restaurants and order bangers and mash! With maybe spotted d**k for desert!

You wicked man, I do believe you would do that!!! as for the food here, it is "improving" slowly, but if you come to my gaff, you won't have any complaints, my g/friend is half Danish and the meals she cooks are out of this world!! And she serves them in U.S. sized portions to boot!!:)

(and no wise cracks about which half of her is Danish!!)

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Hmmmm..... Maybe we could set up a dating service as well?
Yeah, can you still contact the twins!!!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Sure, but if I did not know them....DO you think they would know me?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Sure, but if I did not know them....DO you think they would know me?
Of course they would, after all ,how many dead guys do you think they would know.?

However, it mightbe better to remain in ignorant bliss, they too might look "culls" after these years!!:baffled::goofygrin:

Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.