Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just purchased a 1981 GL1100 Interstate on Ebay (late night blunder). I ended up winning two bikes, so I am selling this one.

This bike is showroom quality. The paint looks and shines like new. It rides, runs, starts and idles like it should. It has new tires and I was told it was always kept in a environmentally controlled garage.

It was a trade in by a older guy who owned it for years. If you see this bike, it looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I am going to take several pictures soon, so email me if you would like to see them.

I have $4200.00 in the bike so will sell for the best offer over that amount. I do not believe there is not a 1981 out there that would be close to original showroom condition as this one.

I have posted a few pictures on the gallery in addition to this one. I can be reached via Private Message or the e-mail below

jeff3553 at hotmail dot com

edit: reformatted for content & reformatted your email address. spammer robots will kill you. Jeff has contacted the moderators and is NOT a dealer.
John

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.