Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have spoken with Steve via pm and was told that this would be ok here.

I have had soft pocket covers made with a clear vinyl covering sewn on three sides so as to make a great map holder. I have both 1200 and 1500 versions. Right now I have both in black or tan. If you want other colors to match you ride I can get them made as well.

There made of marine grade vinyl and have snaps made of stainless steel. I had only 4 snaps put on so it looks good and kept the price down. Mine works great and I see no reason for 8 snaps as mother honda has.

here is a photo of them installed on my ride.

The price is $18.00 and $2.00 for shipping In the U.S. or Canada. If you need shipping to other than North America I will just charge the cost of shipping so let me know before you order please.

I take Pay-Pal at [email protected]

or I take checks just pm me for snail mail.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

heres all the colors and types I have right now

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I'd take you if it was made for the 1100's.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

I have to second the vote for the 1100's. I'm looking to buy one now.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Well I don't have an 1100 to check, are they the same as 1200's? or if someone has one for a patern I can get them as well. If you know please let me know, because I'm no expert on the 1100. Thanks Chuck.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Ordered and paid. Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
imported post

Trucknchuck wrote:
Well I don't have an 1100 to check, are they the same as 1200's? or if someone has one for a patern I can get them as well. If you know please let me know, because I'm no expert on the 1100. Thanks Chuck.
The 1100's are different. They have 10 (!) snaps on them, and are a different shape:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

If you are using pay-pal be sure to include a note with your payment so I know the color and type you want. to everyone that has orderd one I have got them in the mail today. Thank you. I had to look in my post to find what some of you wanted so I hope I got you all the right ones.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Thanks I have sent out aprx 30 of these now and have more. If you want it in a diffrant color just let me know. I did one in a wineberry red for someone and it looked very nice.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

still have about twenty of them for sale

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Ok folks I just got a new batch of these pocket covers. The tan ones have a very nice edge trim made of tweed. Very nice indeed. I still ship with new snaps for the bike as well.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

I have a burgundy left side if anyone is interested,make a offer.Sorry chuck I just have one and dont need anymore.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Hi Trucknchuck,

I have a design change suggestion, Or at least a different version of your cover you can add to your line.

I would like to see the top Clear pocket reversed.

The open end to the bottom. This would allow me to insert the map MUCH easier, without having to remove the cover to do it.

I think it would also help keep the paperwork drier when the bike is sitting outside in the rain.

Just a thought.

I also would like to see the snaps at the bottom moved up to the middle position so I can still use the pocket below to hold my water bottle.

This leaves the bottom unsnapped, as all water or even soda bottles stick out of that pocket.

Yes, I have a cup holder, but find I almost always have a water bottle there instead.

Just a couple of suggestions.

Then I would be interested in one for my bike.

Have a GREAT CHRISTMAS.

Mohawk

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

GSMacLean wrote:
Trucknchuck wrote:
The 1100's are different. They have 10 (!) snaps on them, and are a different shape:

My 1100 is different it has 5 snaps and the outside edge is rivited down to the pocket

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.