Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Not mine: belongs to a customer where I work. 2 year old Voyager Trike Kit with 0 miles. Black with chrome wheels Why no miles you ask. Was put on an 81 yr olds hd. The man was legally blind and thought he could ride with it installed on bike and pulled out of garage and drove straight across rooad into ditch. No damage to bike , trike kit , or rider. Asking $2500 OBO.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,206 Posts
imported post

oh my.....

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
imported post

What did it come off. What model. A B or C?

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Not sure wat HD it was on. I'll give the guy a call tomorrow. Gonna try to get some pics this weekend.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Just talked to the gentleman. It is the " B " model frame. Will try to get a pic this weekend.

There ya go AZ. A little bling bling for the white knight.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Never give up riding, there is always a way, MAYBE.
Buy a side car, put seeing eye dog in side car and hope he barks the correct way, Bark for left or Woof for right LOL

It is a bit sad but funny depends how you look at it.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

OK. I'm gonna remove myself from the picture here. Gentlemans name is Al. Phone number is three zero nine-241-seven four four seven. He informed me that all hardware is there including all clamps. Everything there to bolt it to HD dresser, lo rider, heritage, and all wings thru to and including the 1500. Some phone numbers are spelled out so be careful. Just mention you saw it here and maybe i can get a free 12 pack outta the deal Thanks, Jack.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

FYI. Trike kit is in Beardstown,IL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.