Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

2008 Titanium color; one owner; less than 17,000miles; always garaged; never laid down; heated seats, heated grips, ABS, premium audio system w/AM/FM/CD/Weather/MP3 hookup, intercom, passenger speakers; Utopia backrest, highway pegs, LED fog lights; custom striping by the Wizard (see his work here: www.wizardairbrushgraphics.com). I will include a small ladies Goldwing jacket, two helmets with speaker systems, and a Goldwing full-size cover. $16,550
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
imported post

"Droool".... :crying::crying::crying: :gunhead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
imported post

"Droool".... :crying::crying::crying:



Double post, if you were 2,000 miles closer and $10,000 cheaper I'd still be crying... :gunhead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
87 Posts
imported post

am I missing the year somewhere
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
imported post

Looks like a very pretty 2008 to me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
87 Posts
imported post

would you consider some trading ? I have a 47 year old woman , a dog and a cat all three are well behaved and house broke , the woman can do light house work but is easily agitated . it sucks to be poor.oh crap here she comes !!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,132 Posts
imported post

laydeane wrote:
would you consider some trading ? I have a 47 year old woman , a dog and a cat all three are well behaved and house broke , the woman can do light house work but is easily agitated . it sucks to be poor.oh crap here she comes !!!
That down right funny right there, I don't care who you are.................
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,572 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
laydeane wrote:
would you consider some trading ? I have a 47 year old woman , a dog and a cat all three are well behaved and house broke , the woman can do light house work but is easily agitated . it sucks to be poor.oh crap here she comes !!!
That down right funny right there, I don't care who you are.................
+1
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,735 Posts
imported post

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: How about 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kids, 1 wife, and a turtle?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

You can HAVE the wife but the dog I KEEP!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
150 Posts
imported post

Got ya beat. wife, 4 kids, cat, 83 Goldwing, AND an Ex wife. Beat THAT deal.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,381 Posts
imported post

FirstCavArmyVet wrote:
Got ya beat. wife, 4 kids, cat, 83 Goldwing, AND an Ex wife. Beat THAT deal.
I'll up it. A wife, an ex wife, four kids, one passed, a wing, a VTX, AND eight grandkids. I still keep the dog!!!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top