Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Kwik Kamp Motorcycle pulled behind trailer. 8in. tires pulls great behind motorcycle or car. Queen size bed lots of storage sets-up in 3 minutes. Campers delight. Has ice chest with insulated cover matching trailer top cover, no tears or rips . Bearing buddies. Stored in garage. These units are not made anymore and are hard to find.
$1800.Must see to appreciate

520-891-8047 or 520-909-2146 or e-mail

Attachments

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
imported post

Do You have any pictures?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Could be interesred in this Kwick Kamp trailer but would like some additional details. If still for sale, please call 972-978-3204

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

That would be soooo nice. I wish I could afford it. Ok, time to stop looking in the for sale section before I get myself in trouble. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Who ever gets this will like it and have a nice camper. I almost bought one but found a different deal.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Very nice units, I have a Black one, pulls great, lots of storage- accessable when set up, large bed. Like mine alot, very good price.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Carbco
Welcome to the forum
You would be advised not to post your email like that. Go back and edit it out. There might be trolls looking for emails. Better to send the original poster a PM and you can put your email in that. Or just call him as he said above. Looks like he doesn't post much and is not online. If he hasn't clicked watch topic after posting then he probably won't see it, he posted it 10/9/11. Old post. Check the dates of when the first post was done when replying.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

In fact, he never replied on this post since posting it.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

In fact, I have replied to 08trikerider several times, If have any questions pm me and I'll be more than glad to respond.
Health has had me down for couple weeks but back on track now
thks in advance for asking

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

How about an update. Is your camper still for sale?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Camper still for sale in Tucson, AZ
No rips No tears Everything is in very good condition
stored in side when we are not camping

Attachments

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

SKFMOOSE
I meant on the posting itself. I might have even checked your posts under your profile to see if you had posted to any posts since you set the post above. Couldn't see if you had PMd anyone though. I was just informing the newby to try a PM to ya.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

SKFMOOSE wrote:
Kwik Kamp Motorcycle pulled behind trailer. 8in. tires pulls great behind motorcycle or car. Queen size bed lots of storage sets-up in 3 minutes. Campers delight. Has ice chest with insulated cover matching trailer top cover, no tears or rips . Bearing buddies. Stored in garage. These units are not made anymore and are hard to find.
$1800.Must see to appreciate

520-891-8047 or 520-909-2146 or e-mail
Do you still have the Kwik Kamp for sale. Am Extremely interested if it is as you indicate on your ad I'd like to buy it and I'll come down and pick it up. I have cash and live in Sisters, Oregon. My phone is 541/549-8843 Alan Hughes Member of the GWRRA in Bend Oregon. Thanks. :waiting:

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

1800 heck if i had the mooolah i'd be buying that jeez what a steal errrrrrrrrrrr i mean deal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.