Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Excellent condition with 120000 miles .

Rebuilt starter and alt. at purchase 2 years ago.

Tires are nearly new.

No problems with anything and ready to ride.

Asking $ 4500.00

First come , first serve.

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

bob6801 wrote:
120,000 miles? $4500 ? Hmm about 2K too high.
Not in Canada. You can't get a decent running 1200 for $2500 up here.

I bought my 1500 in the USA for 8K when Canadian prices were 12K.

The only downside to the sale is the weather.

As with everything, condition is important. I've seen people save a grand on the purchase price only to spend double that in fixing up.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Based on what people are wanting for their bikes around me, I would say that is a good price even for the US.

On CL here, Im looking for a .... smaller.. bike for my wife. There was a 1985 Honda Rebel for $4200..... There are some HD and Yamaha's going in the $3400 range but would like to stick with Honda.

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Based on what people are wanting for their bikes around me, I would say that is a good price even for the US.

On CL here, Im looking for a .... smaller.. bike for my wife. There was a 1985 Honda Rebel for $4200..... There are some HD and Yamaha's going in the $3400 range but would like to stick with Honda.
Sidecar Mike has a 650 for sale on the forum. Ear plugs might be needed from the looks of the pipes.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

hmmmmmmmmmm,awful funny,a few years ago I posted my '99 1500 goldwing on here for $12k in excellent conditon with less then 100,000 miles and everyone thought I was crazy!!!!!!

The american people don't understand how much more everything costs here,and they also seem to forget our sales tax on everything is 13%,just thought I would comment,,,,

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

hmmmmmmmmmm,awful funny,a few years ago I posted my '99 1500 goldwing on here for $12k in excellent conditon with less then 100,000 miles and everyone thought I was crazy!!!!!!

The american people don't understand how much more everything costs here,and they also seem to forget our sales tax on everything is 13%,just thought I would comment,,,,

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
imported post

ohhhh,and by the way,I didn't sell my wing,everyone who had any kind of comment about my post just made fun of it and my price,good luck machine head,hold out for your asking price or keep like I did

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

agreed... It's not a bad price

Good luck with the sale here or else where!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Any pictures of the Bike yet??

:popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.