Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How sucessful has this site been if someone wanted to sell their 2010 GL1800 if it's in california. Are there any stat's someplace or would craig list be a better place. PS: As of today I want to sell it but the wife says she has plans, likes the bike and does not want me to get rid of it. She says I'd just regret it if I did. For me I've just lost interested and being a lone wolf is just that, very lonely and really no fun and there's no motovations to just get on it and ride without a mission. The funds to have fun are no there any longer and survival is now my focus.

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

List it and find out, it is free. If you list it on craigslist and sell it delete the ad here or vice versa. seems like a winner to me. Jay

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Depends on where in California USA you live. Like, Don't follow Me I'm Lost, California USA, That place doesn't have a spot on the map! So Craigslist probably has never been heard of there my most of them thar residents

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Sometimes it does not matter where it is anyway.
If it's a good deal and someone wants it people have been known to fly into a place and ride back home.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I wouldnt let geography factor into placing your ad...If someone is looking for a bike, they will look for best deal they can find. When we looked last yr for our 1500 we had picked out two to go "look" at in texas, 15 hr drive away..We ended up finding one in NE only 4 hrs away, but until we found it we were planning on a trip to tx..List it if you "really" wanna sell it..

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
imported post

Why be the lone wolf? Make some plans & post a ride. You have nothing to lose. If you post & nobody shows, you're still the lone wolf. BUT if people do show, you'll have instant friends. I live in Rocklin & do overnight camping/motel trips about once a month. On other weekends we do day rides in the Sacramento River Delta, or somewhere up in the Sierras. This past August we did a 3 day ride thru Yosemite & plan to do it again next August. In July we had a long weekend in Sierraville. October we rode to Topaz Nevada for an overnighter....just my $00.02....-Rich

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

nvrpc wrote:
The funds to have fun are no there any longer and survival is now my focus.
OK...... so, the sharks are starting to circle. How muchare yaaskin' for it? :cheesygrin:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,722 Posts
imported post

If your price is low enough, my budget is high enough. :badgrin:

All you can do is list it at a price that won't kill your pocket book.

If it sells, it goes.

But, I suspect the wife knows more than you might think this time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.