Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I guess I'm missing it, but how do you placea "Small Item" on the "For Sell" area ?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

Maybe *I* am missing it, too....is there even a "For Sale" area on this site? I thought we were discussion only. Although...I do have various GL1100 and 1200 bits lying about, going to waste. :(

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Go to the "Home Page" and you'll see all the "Red Bars" one says "ForSell" on it !

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey, are you going to the "Honda Hoot" in Knoxville this year?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Go to the "Home Page" and you'll see all the "Red Bars" one says "ForSell" on it !
Hey wingdawg101 :waving: So you just answered your own question, and your a "Guru" :clapper:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

Hey,

When is it? I bet I already missed it. It really depends on work and whether or not the old girl is 100% by then. :)

Jack

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

jsmith24 wrote:
Maybe *I* am missing it, too....is there even a "For Sale" area on this site? I thought we were discussion only. Although...I do have various GL1100 and 1200 bits lying about, going to waste. :(
Hey jsmith24 :waving:It would appear that you haven't been around all of this great web site of the wingnuts.:crying:Follow wingdawg101 instructions. :weightlifter:

:jumper::18red::jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

It's June 21 st through June 25 th!

Go to Google and type in "Honda Hoot"!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wingdawg101 :waving: Why dont you send jsmith24 a PM.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

The FOR SALE link is on the main site page. Sounds like some of you folks don't bother looking around this site except for the forum. It's worth taking a look around as there is some very interesting and unique Goldwing stuff to be seen there and you're missing out if you haven't spent a bit of time there. The GOLDWING HISTORY page is my personal favourite.

If you want to advertise items for sale, go to the FOR SALE page and then e-mail the Steve Saunders with the information.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

Eddie is right. When I originally found this site through Google, I was linked directly to the forums. I have spent so much time reading them that indeed I have not looked around much.

Well, I'm off to explore! See you on the flip side....

Jack

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey jsmith24 :waving: Dont forget to pass the word around. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.