Discussion Starter #2
imported post

36-0:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I dont mean to hijack your thread, but it was a big weekend for lots of teams. The Oregon Ducks, and Oregon State Beavers have the annual "civil war" game. 1895 saw the first matchup! Wow!

This year, the Beavs were hoping for a win as it would make them Pac10 champs, and in the Rose Bowl automatically.

Too Bad the Ducks had other ideas.
694 yards offense against the Beavs, the number 13 defense in the country.
65 points! yow!

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Not hijacking at all...this was a great rival weekend!!!!! To all...post your jabs or your congrats to your teams......or your rivals!!!!!!!!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Attachments

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

My main team, the Broncos, picked up a good road win, too!

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—Jay Cutler and the Denver Broncos stopped the surging New York Jets, and showed they might also be a team to reckon with in the wide-open AFC.

Cutler passed for 357 yards and two touchdowns and rookie Peyton Hillis ran for 129 yards and a score in the Broncos’ 34-17 victory over the Jets at a wet and windy Meadowlands on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Well, our in-state rivalry sucked a$$ this weekend. With no offense, its hard to win ball games.:p

There were some good games on this weekend. Okla-OSU was a good game, the Kan-Mizzu was awesome, and its always sweet to see Notre Dame get crushed on national TV!:)

Phil Fulmer got a good send off from the Vols. He deserved it. I'd be happy with a 17 year average of .744.

Congrats to you and the Tide nation Bill, but I don't have a good feeling for y'all in the SEC championship. Them Gators are pretty tough.:shock:

I'll be pulling for you, though!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,789 Posts
imported post

Prediction: National title matchup: Oklahoma :cool:(Skunks Mizzu in Big 12 title game)By 21 over Florida (Runs over Alabama in SEC title game)

So sorry Longhorns :goofygrin:.....

Sam Bradfordwins Heisman

GO SOONERS!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

creekwalker wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
Well, our in-state rivalry sucked a$$ this weekend.

your just sayin that because South Carolina got their asses handed to them, of course my team didnt fair very well either.:(
After #11 UGA blew that 16 pt halftime lead against the ramblin' wreck, I thought you'd have been pretty quiet today.:shock:

DingDong, sorry to say it, but I think Florida will run all over the Sooners as well.:baffled:(and Colt McCoy will still probably win the Heisman)

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Loved watching Bama this weekend, and looking forward to them playing Florida next weekend. Bama has been aggressive on killing pass plays, keep it up and they have a good chance against Florida I think.

Either way, I still pull for Bama:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Expecting some retaliation.....but this was sent to me by a Clemson Fan.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

If a Clemson fan would have done that, I would have understood, but E Tu, Snorebaby? So here you go..."A rambling wreck from Georgia Tech and we stuck it in UGA's rear!!"

Our loss didn't hurt nearly as bad as yours. Our bowl doesn't change with that loss, but y'all just missed out on the big dance. Have fun at a "lesser" bowl with the rest of us!:cheeky1::cooldevil:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Well Snorebaby, if Georgia gets to come over to the PaPa Johns Bowl I will go watch them for ya.......or you guys can just ride over and we will go to the game:)

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

SB....our bowl hasn't changed, we are still going to the Capital One Bowl.....SEC vs Big 10. That was our bowl game since the loss to the Gators.

The Clemson fan that sent it was a response to a Carolina fans prediction from 2 weeks ago....."Clemson will lose their last 2 games and not go to a bowl game". He sent it to me as the Carolina fan likes to jump on the Dawgs at every opportunity. I hadn't had time to find aGA-GT graphic to post.....but I figured you would :cheeky1::cheeky1:

But I will accept a "once every 7yr" loss.....:action:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Well Snorebaby, if Georgia gets to come over to the PaPa Johns Bowl I will go watch them for ya.......or you guys can just ride over and we will go to the game:)
Sounds like a plan:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

I stand corrected. It does look like the LSU loss keeps you in the Capital One bowl.

I will have to say, it was a bumpy ride from pre season No.1 to clinging on to the bottom rung of the AP 25!:cooldevil::cheeky1:

(and yes, right now I'd be happy to be somewhere in the poll.:shock:):p

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
12-0 ROLL TIDE!!!
Ok Bill.......I know exactly who this thread was started for...:cooldevil:

Congrats and your team did kick our butts up and down the field! It wasn't pretty. :shock:

I mean come on, it's about time you had a decent team since the Bear Bryant days. You deserve one after 30 years! :gunhead:

Now with that said......I hope your Wing runs over your foot!! :p:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I will be watching the Alabama/Florida game as it should be a good one!

Don't worry, the REAL University of Alabama will come back and get revenge on the Crimson Tide!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
I stand corrected. It does look like the LSU loss keeps you in the Capital One bowl.

I will have to say, it was a bumpy ride from pre season No.1 to clinging on to the bottom rung of the AP 25!:cooldevil::cheeky1:

(and yes, right now I'd be happy to be somewhere in the poll.:shock:):p
Agreed on the bumpy ride. But for the bigger bowl games, the BCS is the ranking that they look at....and we stand at 16. Here is the breakdown week to week.

(Pre-season#1)-2-2-3-3-10*-10-9-(start of the BCS poll) 7-6-13**-10-11-11-16***

*After the loss to #8 Alabama

**After the loss to #8 Florida

***After the loss to #22 Ga. Tech

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Flyone wrote:
nightwizard40 wrote:
12-0 ROLL TIDE!!!
Ok Bill.......I know exactly who this thread was started for...:cooldevil:

Congrats and your team did kick our butts up and down the field! It wasn't pretty. :shock:

I mean come on, it's about time you had a decent team since the Bear Bryant days. You deserve one after 30 years! :gunhead:

Now with that said......I hope your Wing runs over your foot!! :p:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I will be watching the Alabama/Florida game as it should be a good one!

Don't worry, the REAL University of Alabama will come back and get revenge on the Crimson Tide!! :cooldevil:
:baffled::baffled::baffled: I have NO idea of what you are referring too!!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
:baffled::baffled::baffled: I have NO idea of what you are referring too!!!:D:D:D
Love ya' brother! I'll say it for you just one time........

Roll Tide! I hope they make the National Championship.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.