Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
imported post

Thats Cool, Reminds me when i was taking flying lessons, I was coming in to do a touch and go when my Instructor said " next time around we'l let the council workers cut the hedges":gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Lucky bastids. I especially liked the pilot checking his chart while flat hatting.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
imported post

Truly amazing flying machines. :angel2:Since I can't fly anymore due to the expense of it all my flying is now on two wheels:321:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Flying low! In my crazed youth I used to enjoy making the wheels spin when flying over the tundra.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
imported post

Here's hoping your TFR is on the same page you are. Lets see now, when you are upside down you pust the stick forward, no pull it back..no push it forward. Geez, I can never keep those straight.

That kind of flying can really make your rudder flutter.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

I guess these guys now know what it is to ride a Wing.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I'd say 100 feet is a bit on the high end. That one shot where it looks like he's on the ground got me. I'm surprised he didn't suck up any of that brush in his intakes.:shock:The map shot cracked me up: oh ho hum, just another day at the office.:grinner:

Hobie

BTW thanks PP:clapper:

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

In my young and foolish days I scammed a ride in Goose bay brought me back instantly:clapper::clapper::clapper:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.