Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

WOW!:shock: That wouldn't be for me. I'm not interested at all in dying prematurely. I much prefer living to ride again tomorrow... :praying: :bow:

For a race THAT old, wouldn't you think those "Pros" would have worked out the wobble demons by now? :?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
imported post

Wowie, that crash looked to have hurt.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
imported post

That race looks like it is even dangerous to sheep.....LOL... I would still love to be able to ride like that.

I used to ride that way when I was younger. The problem now is that the tank and the belly curve in opposite directions. I just don't fit on a sport bike anymore...LOL

(wonder if there is a class for sofa riders??)

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
imported post

Panatellos wrote:
That race looks like it is even dangerous to sheep.....LOL... I would still love to be able to ride like that.

I used to ride that way when I was younger. The problem now is that the tank and the belly curve in opposite directions. I just don't fit on a sport bike anymore...LOL

(wonder if there is a class for sofa riders??)
Too True! :ROFL:

Unfortunately, I try not to let that stop me! Which is why common sense prevailed and I talked myself into buying a GoldWing. Problem is, common sense hasn't prevailed enough to make me sell my sportbike.

That was a cool video! Thanks for posting it! I love the part where the sheep are running for their lives!

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.