Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

How may KM miles you put on this season so far?
17500 KM since end of May and counting (Most of it in the rain!) while patting my head and rubbing my tummy! (I fixed the low speed wobble)Time for a new rear Tire!

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

32186.88+ km or 20,000+ miles since I got her 1 year and 2 months ago. I ride year round though. Since may, I would say that I put at least 10,000+ miles or 16093.44+ km on her. I have gone through 1.3 front tires, and I'm on my 3rd back tire (mainly because of a nail). The back tire that I replaced still had plenty of tread left on it at 9500 miles, it just had a nail go through it. I'm now on a CT and loving it. :)

·
Premium Member
3,073 Posts
imported post

Got 7200 km on this year. Been busy with other things but the weather is better this year than last.

Usually ride till the end of Oct, a couple of years rode into November. Hope this is one of them !

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
imported post

8000 kms so far... should put in another 1500 this weekend, and hope to get a spin in around Lake of the Woods yet before it gets too cold to camp.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Since the middle of May, I have put on just over 30,000km/18,642mi so far and am planning on putting on quite a few thousandmore. (I'm in Kamiah, ID right now)

I usually ride until the end of November. Grip heaters and a full heated jacket liner extends your riding season, comfortably. ;)

Dusty

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Compared to others not as much but since purchasing our 1500 on dec 6 2010 we have not quite 11000 miles on her..am guessing will be up around 15k by end of riding season...

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

Bought my first Goldwing (03) in November of 2010 and it had 6,400 miles or 10,300 KM at that time. I now have 17,200 miles or about 27,000 KM. All that included a trip to Alaska at 6,150 miles.

Steve

·
Major Enthusiast
238 Posts
imported post

I usually get about 10K miles per year, on average. Heated gear means that I ride until the roads are too icy. That is usually through December, but one year I made it until February 13th,and was out again a few weeks later. Sometimes winter makes a short visit, sometimes it moves in and settles down forever.
I've ridden down into the mid-teens and at night (It's always colder at night..) Colder wouldn't bother me, but that's the lowest it's been when I've been out.

=Dave=

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
imported post

I've had this new 2010 Wing for the past couple of weeks and have about 2400km on it. I like to ride until the end of November if possible, and now that I have hand and butt warmers on board, that should make late and early season rides more pleasant.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

about 7000 this year so far

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.