Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

While I hate to admit it, I'm slowly swinging to the idea of a small trailer to pull behind my hot new ST1300. Red and I can camp two-up off of it, but we would have to sacrifice a lot...... like fresh underwear once a week!

Long shot, I know, but does anyone know of a commercially made hitch for the ST1300? Small one wheel trailer? Small two wheel? (We know about the Monogo in Montreal, Canada, but the fellow will not ship to the states.... bummer!)...

any possibly relevant info greatly appreciated......

CJ and Red

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack go look at Open Road Outfitters web site they show having a hitch for the ST-1300..Not cheap !!!! $555.00 ..They are located in Sterling Va.

Hope this helps..they also have trailers too...

Claude....

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

redbaron wrote:
Cousin Jack go look at Open Road Outfitters web site they show having a hitch for the ST-1300..Not cheap !!!! $555.00 ..They are located in Sterling Va.

Hope this helps..they also have trailers too...

Claude....
That's a good vendor. bookmarked them so I can find them in a hurry next time.

Open Road Outfitters

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks, everyone! On the hunt!

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

No problem CJ that is exactly why we are here, to help one another.....Good hunting...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
(We know about the Monogo in Montreal, Canada, but the fellow will not ship to the states.... bummer!)...

any possibly relevant info greatly appreciated......

CJ and Red
No problem here CJ, we are 3 hours from Montreal & we do ship to the states anytime. :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

Bob W,

Thanks for that link. I just watched their video of the trailers in action.

I'm impressed. My first thought was, what about when it is parked? But they showed it will sit upright on its' own.

My other thoughts were, uh, why did I pack the camera in first? ;)

Square trailers are easier to paw around in and find stuff that is on the bottom.

But, I do like the way those Uni-Go trailers follow a bike.

And my last thought was, using a universal joint between the trailer and bike is a slick idea. One that we can incorporate on a two wheel trailer just as easy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.