Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Digger, I'll loan you the 30 cents if you need it!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Hey Digger, I think I am the only one who saw that... It didnt offend me. I aint surprised the axe fell. No one wants to see ads for jetski's anyways...

LOL, Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Wexy won't be offended, one day his $30+ bottle will be worth a fortune as a collectors item in Ireland, his grandchildren's, grandchildren will make a fortune autioning it off. :D

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Wexy won't be offended, one day his $30+ bottle will be worth a fortune as a collectors item in Ireland, his grandchildren's, grandchildren will make a fortune autioning it off. :D
Make sure you get it correct!!! :baffled::waving:

It was $32.00.:cheeky1:

And I don't remember anyone standing behind him with a string attached to his arm jerking it up to increase the bid!:D

Besides, it was all for a great cause.

Wait till Colorado.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
We are not going to Co.. so yall will have to take some good pictures for us.. We decided to go to Arkansas instead, and cannot afford both

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
Make sure you get it correct!!! :baffled::waving:

It was $32.00.:cheeky1:

And I don't remember anyone standing behind him with a string attached to his arm jerking it up to increase the bid!:D

Besides, it was all for a great cause.

No string eh Lost? Well as I recall his dear wife was sitting along side him giving him "that look" which was the equivelent of a piece of string in my books!!!:cooldevil::cheeky1:

I can't wait 'til Colarado or will that be, "Con"arado, when us Brits and Irish get fleeced again:crying:!!!!! If I fail to get over for the event, I trust that someone will be taking telephone bids from those unable to attend!!!:shock::baffled:

What the heck!!!:shock:Whatdya mean you ain't going Diggers old boy!! Thatis disaster!!!:( I trust there is still time to change your mind, only the auction just won't be the same without you!!!:XPlus Da Boss brought a bit of culture to the event on your behalf. :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
What the heck!!!:shock:Whatdya mean you ain't going Diggers old boy!! Thatis disaster!!!:( I trust there is still time to change your mind, only the auction just won't be the same without you!!!:XPlus Da Boss brought a bit of culture to the event on your behalf. :cool:
I know is sux.. but we just cannot afford to do both :baffled: I'm sure somebody will bid $11.30 for me :D

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

DigbyODell wrote:
I'm sure somebody will bid $11.30 for me :D
NO WAY! I wouldn't even pay $5 for you, unless I could get some yard work out of you. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
DigbyODell wrote:
I'm sure somebody will bid $11.30 for me :D
NO WAY! I wouldn't even pay $5 for you, unless I could get some yard work out of you. :cheeky1::cheeky1:
I can't see that happening... so your 5$ is safe :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
imported post

That's good sipping Bourbon for sure as good as any in
Kentucky I'm not far from the Jim Beam distillery.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Helen the Viking found bottles of Jim Beam on sale in our local supermarket yesterday and stood there with a bottle in her hand, imitating SB in SC at the auction, very funny to me, but some of the other customers gave her a bit of a sideways look!!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Helen the Viking found bottles of Jim Beam on sale in our local supermarket yesterday and stood there with a bottle in her hand, imitating SB in SC at the auction, very funny to me, but some of the other customers gave her a bit of a sideways look!!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Thats funny Pete! I can see it all now.
Did you start bidding or just kept walking like you didnt know her.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Big E wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
You know he bid $11.00... then Gene bid $12.00 :D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Big E wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
I just bid $1, I assumed Digger was gonna pop up from around the fruit and veg isle and bid $11!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.