Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hope to be in Fort Mill, SC on the 19th, 20th, & 21st of this month(Sat,Sun,Mon). Hoping to meet up with Bagmaster again. If anyone in area interested in a M&G I am up for it. Just out for and extended weekend of riding. No real plans. Just coming to warmer weather to ride.(I hope)

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
imported post

sounds good to me would like to meet sat.or sunday it's a little over 3 hrs for us

just let me know where and when.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, let's make it for Saturday or Monday. The club got roped into sponsoring a fund raiser for a young girl with cancer and it happens to be for Sunday, the 20th.

Weather wise Saturday looks the best as they are calling for showers on Sunday and Monday on the extended forecast

Since I'm a club officer I'm required to go but I have been assured the race will be on the bar's big screens.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I' m ready. You both know the area better than me. Just agree on a spot and I'll be there.:action:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I-77 south, exit 82A, Hooters or Outback Steakhouse.

Outback Steakhouse
1319 River Run Ct
Rock Hill, SC 29732

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
imported post

Outback sounds great - MowerDoc and I (Rebel Girl) will be there. Looking forward to the 3 hour ride to get there. We're so obsessed. LOL:waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
I-77 south, exit 82A, Hooters or Outback Steakhouse.

Outback Steakhouse
1319 River Run Ct
Rock Hill, SC 29732
What time? Around noon good? I can be there anytime. Just want us to all be on the same page.:byebye::action:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
imported post

Noon is great for us. - Rebel Girl (Pat) and Mowerdoc (James)

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
imported post

Ahh geez Sam how many vacations a yr do you get ?:? Travelling all over the country to ride :action:and meet folksall I can is woohooo :dance: . Ya'll have a great time . AS Sam says its all about the memories made with new friends we find along the way . :cool: :applause:Wish I could be there as well . :(

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Ahh geez Sam how many vacations a yr do you get ?:? Travelling all over the country to ride :action:and meet folksall I can is woohooo :dance: . Ya'll have a great time . AS Sam says its all about the memories made with new friends we find along the way . :cool: :applause:Wish I could be there as well . :(
Wish you could be there also Mike. No vacation. Have to work many days in a row to get a few days off to travel short distances, but enjoying it..:action:

This is a call out again to anyone in SC- NC area for M&G at Outback Steakhouse off I-77 exit 82-A at noon on Saturday 2-19-11.

Great to meet people and make new memories. :byebye:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Another call for anyone in the vicinity to come to Outback Steakhouse:byebye:

Could even stop at a Dairy Queen afterwards if that would spark more interest.:ROFL:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Will be pulling out tomorrow and should be in Fort Mill between 1-2 PM. Will be riding the area Friday through Monday. M&G at Outback Steakhouse at noon this Saturday. Weather looks great for every day we will be in town so will be getting a lot of riding in. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:byebye:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Mowerdoc, PattiB, Bagmaster I will be at the Outback Steakhouse on Saturday at noon and looking very forward to meeting everyone.:byebye:

To all the others out there that have not responded;:(

I am not an axe murderer:ROFL:

:axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

i thought about makeing the m&g . but i am in the middle of replacing the heater assey. in my old p/u . got to keep mama happy. (me too)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Things are looking iffy for us at this point. I've awaken 2 days in a row with blood pressure bouncing all over the place and making me very drowsy, also upset stomach and the chills today.

I'll know more in the morning. We'll be coming in the cage.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Currently in Fort Mill SC KOA. Went for a ride already. T- shirt weather:applause:

Will be at Outback Steakhouse tomorrow. Hope you are feeling good enough to make it Michael.:byebye:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Currently in Fort Mill SC KOA. Went for a ride already. T- shirt weather:applause:

Will be at Outback Steakhouse tomorrow. Hope you are feeling good enough to make it Michael.:byebye:

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
To all the others out there that have not responded;:(

I am not an axe murderer:ROFL:

:axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman::axeman: :ROFL:
I can tell ya'll He's a big man but totally safe .

Been there done that ,met Elaine and Sam a few weeks back here in Florida. Nice folks as you'll meet .

You 'll enjoy the time spent together .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.