Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Flyone and I have finally sold all the parts we wanted to from the parts bike we bought a while back. What we are left with is a false tank (no locking mechanism) and 2 side covers. I want to open an auction today for these parts. The auction will run until 9pm EDT July 5th. The winning bidder wins all three parts. All money collected minus shipping charges will be donated to the forum.

Happy Bidding!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Just a note here if no one has looked real close at those side covers, they are the battery side covers...Very high dollar here for one of those covers...Breaker where I bought a lot of parts from said they start at $100.00 up !!!!!!!...If they have one....:shock:.....Just a question here???? Did the 82 Interstate have those emblems on the false tank?????.....Mine doesn't have them....???

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

redbaron wrote:
Just a note here if no one has looked real close at those side covers, they are the battery side covers...Very high dollar here for one of those covers...Breaker where I bought a lot of parts from said they start at $100.00 up !!!!!!!...If they have one....:shock:.....Just a question here???? Did the 82 Interstate have those emblems on the false tank?????.....Mine doesn't have them....???

Claude.....
Bike was a standard, no fairing. The "Honda" emblem is on the fairing on most bikes.

Just a note, that the pics show the key and locking mechanism in the false tank. Those were sold so not included.

Side covers have the tabs intact, but they are not in "pristine" shape. False tank looks pretty good, other than the missing emblem.

Hope someone can use these items.:action:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
OK folks, get you bids rolling in. All proceeds go to help Steve pay for the forum.
Ok ....$11.31 ,,that puts Digger out of the running :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

wexy wrote:
SB in SC wrote:
OK folks, get you bids rolling in. All proceeds go to help Steve pay for the forum.
Ok ....$11.31 ,,that puts Digger out of the running :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Now that's funny right thar!:cheeky1::D:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Bless Wexy's little heart! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
imported post

20.00, and i dont even own a 1100 anymore. but when i did you'd pay dearly for those covers

mark:waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Where are all the 1100 owners who complain of side covers falling off ???

Come on lads get bidding ,or Digger might get a loan of $10 from DA BOSS and out bid you all with $21.30 ...:D

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Is that a bullet hole in the side of the left faux tank cover under the Honda badge?
:?

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Is that a bullet hole in the side of the left faux tank cover under the Honda badge?
:?
I don't think so.:D

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

I'll give you $30

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

What time is the auction going to end? That way I can have the money ready to go so mama doesn't know what's happening?

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

plskthompson wrote:
What time is the auction going to end? That way I can have the money ready to go so mama doesn't know what's happening?
9 PM EST on July 5th.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

Alright folks, someone's gonna miss out on a great deal on a false tank and two battery side covers for a 1100.

$30 is the high bid. Get bidding folks!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
plskthompson is the winner for $30.

Thanks for playing!

Congrats plskthompson and thanks for supporting the forum!:clapper:

I sent you a PM..........

Please PM me with your address and I will ship the tank and side covers tomorrow. :cooldevil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.