Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:claps:Congratulations Silverfox.

After reading many of your helpful posts, we have come to the conclusion - you really are a Diplomat. :bow:

·
Premium Member
59,142 Posts
imported post

Congratulations

You the Man

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Congratulations. Too bad you have nothing to say....

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

I love reading his post. Not just for the content of his message, but for the language he uses, the words and how he assembles them in a sentence. You can read the accent in the words he uses. He must have been the equivalent of an American English Teacher at some point in his life. He needs to write a book, I would buy it.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Get in there Pete, you are a legend, well in your own mind at least :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Congrats !!! :claps: :weightlifter: :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
I love reading his post. Not just for the content of his message, but for the language he uses, the words and how he assembles them in a sentence. You can read the accent in the words he uses. He must have been the equivalent of an American English Teacher at some point in his life. He needs to write a book, I would buy it.

I don't suppose customs would miss it, if you sent some of what you are on, through to me would they :?:D

That AZ1500GL fellow almost hit it on the head, saying it is 20k's worth of rubbish, I just waffle on regardless. :ROFL:

As for 20k posts, well until I click the send button and look now, I had no idea where I was on the post count front, it is not something I look at, unless someone highlights the fact. Perhaps I should have done more watching and saved everyone from all but the one useful post I made!! :ROFL::ROFL:

Just hope I am around and well enough to post a few more over the coming years. :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:applause::applause:Wow, as of this moment you're at 19,999 posts. That is a lot of posting, Congratulations!! :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
Trust me, the accent is not that charming in person!:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:

Watch it you!!! Are you forgetting who you will be expecting to pick you up from the airport in 17 days time and act as your "UK Dad" for a fortnight, before dumping you back off at the airport!! :lash:
I might just leave you and the Mrs to struggle on the train and bus and leave the Pan outside with the keys in the ignition, in the pouring rain!!! :raspberry:

;):waving::waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Congratulations:waving:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
SB in SC wrote:

Watch it you!!! Are you forgetting who you will be expecting to pick you up from the airport in 17 days time and act as your "UK Dad" for a fortnight, before dumping you back off at the airport!! :lash:
I might just leave you and the Mrs to struggle on the train and bus and leave the Pan outside with the keys in the ignition, in the pouring rain!!! :raspberry:

;):waving::waving:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

Your going to be here in 17 day??????

No invites, No party's, No red carpets? Dancin girls?

I have a hectic next 3 weeks but Id sure see if I could plan a time to get to SC........ If your open to company.......

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

The forum counter is CHEATING YOU. You have 2 posts in this thread and both are 20006.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

Congratulations Pete

Looking forward to the next 20,000 Posts.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

I have a hectic next 3 weeks but Id sure see if I could plan a time to get to SC........  If your open to company.......
No No!! Wrong way round.... SBin~SC is due to fly in to London Gatwick on the 12th to go touring with us over here. We are off to France and then he and his wife and some of the others are off down to Spain for a few days, before coming back up to join us in the North West of France.
We are with fingers crossed that we can make it back over the Big Pond next year if circumstances permit.
So don't panic, we will give plenty of notice if we are coming over.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

well done Pete, 20,000 posts, i have gone through and got a selection of his posts that were useful, informative or made the slightest amount of sense, they are all listed below :)

Seriously well done mate

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
jobe05 wrote:

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

I have a hectic next 3 weeks but Id sure see if I could plan a time to get to SC........ If your open to company.......
No No!! Wrong way round.... SBin~SC is due to fly in to London Gatwick on the 12th to go touring with us over here. We are off to France and then he and his wife and some of the others are off down to Spain for a few days, before coming back up to join us in the North West of France.
We are with fingers crossed that we can make it back over the Big Pond next year if circumstances permit.
So don't panic, we will give plenty of notice if we are coming over.
Wow...........

I gotta lay off those Meds you referred to...........

Just re-read your post and have no idea where I got that you were coming here......

So the Dancing Girls will be across the Pond...... Got It!;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.