Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Congrats Pete! By the way, pick up SBinSC at the airport, drive him way out of town...........then drop him off!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Flyone wrote:
Congrats Pete! By the way, pick up SBinSC at the airport, drive him way out of town...........then drop him off!
A little unfair Bill, but I will do as you bid!! :D

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

jobe05 wrote:

Wow...........

I gotta lay off those Meds you referred to...........

Just re-read your post and have no idea where I got that you were coming here......

So the Dancing Girls will be across the Pond...... Got It!;)

No mate, keep taking the pills. :)

Dancing girls are all lined up and ready to move!!:band::cooldj:

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
imported post

jobe05 wrote:
I love reading his post. Not just for the content of his message, but for the language he uses, the words and how he assembles them in a sentence. You can read the accent in the words he uses. He must have been the equivalent of an American English Teacher at some point in his life. He needs to write a book, I would buy it.

I have to agree with you Jobe.

I think Pete must have paid close attention in his English classes at school and wasn't looking out the window like others may have been. :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Congrats Pete...

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

LloydM wrote:
jobe05 wrote:
I love reading his post. Not just for the content of his message, but for the language he uses, the words and how he assembles them in a sentence. You can read the accent in the words he uses. He must have been the equivalent of an American English Teacher at some point in his life. He needs to write a book, I would buy it.

I have to agree with you Jobe.  

I think Pete must have paid close attention in his English classes at school and wasn't looking out the window like others may have been.  :cheesygrin:

Lol, I failed English at school!!:cool: as I recall there were two options, English Language and English literature, now if they had had, English Vivid Imagination, I would have probably stood a chance!!:D

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.