Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have NOT been receiving my updates by email and I am trying to add the forum to my contact list to see if that will work, www.goldwingfacts.com says it is NOT an email address HELP PLEASE !!

Steve-O

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Look to the right and see MY ACCOUNT. Hit this and the MY PREFERENCES and you will see how to add it. I think this is what you are looking for. If not, sorry for misunderstanding the question. Not very computer saavy.:byebye:

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
imported post

Your notification e-mails come from
management<at>goldwingfacts<dot>com
if that's what your asking.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

As mentioned to go "My Account" on the main forum page. Make sure you have your email address in your member profile. Then make sure you have the block checked for notifications in the preference section of your "My Account" portion of your membership. That should do it.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

That is exactly what I needed,,,, Thank You !

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Just thought I'd add one more post to this thread so b679995 (are you an android?) can see if he gets a notification on this thread.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Nope, and STILL don't get notifications,,, this is bumming me out
I use to get every single one, Now I have to go back and look up the post
to see if there has been an answer !!! THAT STINKS !

Steve-O

exavid wrote:
Just thought I'd add one more post to this thread so b679995 (are you an android?) can see if he gets a notification on this thread.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

One problem I ran into with notifications a few years ago was that my ISP, Comcast, kept dumping my notifications in their spam filter. I'd get notifications for a few months and then it would happen again. Twice I contacted them and they corrected the problem but the third time they started short stopping my notifications I ended up establishing an Hotmail address and using that for my email notifications. Since then for the past three years or so no more problems. Thanks to Jluvs2dive who first suggested changing my email address.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

I just checked Steve and the server is sending the emails out to you, but ATT is bouncing them back to the server (you have an ATT email address). There is nothing I can do about this as ATT's actions are out of my control.

You have your account set up correctly and unfortunately ATT are blocking the notifications, they are the worst offender for this type of thing. There are only two options; contact your ISP and tell them to unblock mail from goldwingfacts.com and see if they will. If enough members with ATT email addresses complaint to ATT they will have to listen.
The other option is to use a different email address in your profile.

Our current forum email address is

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.