Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:action:STEVE SAUNDERS FORUM ITEMS~

BELOW YOU WILL FIND A LINK STEVE HAS ADDED TO OUR POSTINGS " CLICK ON THE FILM STRIP " IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE "HOME PAGE" ACROSSED THE TOP YOU CAN LOCATE THE " ss gOLDWING" PAGE AND SHOP AROUND FROM THERE HEAD TO THE " oNLINE sHOP" PAGE, THERE ARE SOME GLITCHES SO YOU MAY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE " Home Page" to be able to get to the " Shop Online Page ".

or Follow

WWW.CASCADINGSHADOWSPHOTOGRAPHYDESIGNS.COM :clapper:

Pennants can be made with Green ( Black Font and Globe), Gold (
Black Font and Globe ) or Red ( Black Font and Globe), and will be bound in the same color or can be a different color binding to your liking ~ ie: Red pennant ( Black Font and Globe), Black Binding , just order your flags and other goodies and afterwards just let me know what you would like for colors and binding for the flag , We also can do white in either the square or pennant with the pennant white with white binding or colored binding ...your choice =)

Complete Pennant Size is Approx 7.5" X 13.5" edge to edge

$23.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING

ON SALE !!!! NOW ONLY $19.00 Each INCLUDING SHIPPING

Anything that is offered on the Products page of the main website
can also be offered for the Steve Saunders
products and logo just email
me and we can up a photo template and have it
sent to you for your
approval before printing begins.The two logos for SS Goldwing
are also interchangable between products just advise which logo
when ordering your items.

STEVE SAUNDERS FORUM FLAG

100% Polyester flags with UV ink printing
Color Gold and Green.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Gold Flags are printed as shown in
colors above
and green flags will be black Font ONLY.

Each flag can be changed for special orders to includes dates
names or location.

CompleteSquare Size is Approx6"X9" edge to edge

$22.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING

style="FONT-SIZE: 20px"ON SALE !!!! NOW ONLY $18.00 Each INCLUDING SHIPPING

A percentage donation will be madeto the Steve Saunders Forum
for each flag ordered.

STEVE SAUNDERS OFFICIALFORUM PATCH

Our Standard patch for the OFFICIAL Forum Patch
White 100% Polyester fabric
background, with a 100% Polyester border, in Red.
Eachpatch graphic can be changed for special orders
to includes dates names or location.
Patches are2.5 x 4inch rectangle

$6.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING
for eachpatch ordered.

STEVE SAUNDERS PATCH

Our Standard Color blanks are available in a
White 100% Polyester fabric
background, with a 100% Polyester border, in Red, White,
Kelly Green, and Gold.
Eachpatch can be changed for special orders to includes dates
names or location.
Patches are 3 inch round

$6.00 each INCLUDES SHIPPING
for eachpatch ordered.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

I just recieved my Green flag and what a beauty!!!!! I will be proud to have this flying on the back of baby. More so proud as Steve's site is the first forum I joined and have never regretted a moment of it. Now on 4.

"When things get cloudy, there is always a RAINBOW in the sky"
Grab life by the throttle & hang on.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Now that is a nice pennant flag! I may have to get one ordered before NASSIR3 so I can fly it on the way up!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Flag bags? I don't think I have heard of these before, are they a new thing?
Also known as flag socks.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

The Flag Bags are much nicer than the Folding Chair Bag I have been covering my Flag with when transporting to and from Patriot Guard Missions. Grin

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I was kindly sent the prototype Flag Bag, by Doozer, and I can tell you it is a superb, quality item, which will protect your pennants/ small flags, brilliantly. It is very well made and fits my flag pole perfectly, as well as being wide enough to slip over a very thick RBLR pennant that has a heavily embossed logo on it, making it quite bulky when wrapped round the pole.

I got fed up with all the pennants and flags I have had, deteriorating with time and the battering they take from flapping in the wind. This bag will stop all that and keep my pennants in tip top condition.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I was kindly sent the prototype Flag Bag, by Doozer, and I can tell you it is a superb, quality item, which will protect your pennants/ small flags, brilliantly. It is very well made and fits my flag pole perfectly, as well as being wide enough to slip over a very thick RBLR pennant that has a heavily embossed logo on it, making it quite bulky when wrapped round the pole.

I got fed up with all the pennants and flags I have had, deteriorating with time and the battering they take from flapping in the wind. This bag will stop all that and keep my pennants in tip top condition.

:waving:
Thanks Pete for the update/ review:waving:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

Two reasons for my reply to this post One to bring it back to the attention of newer members & two I did a forum search with the words "froum flag" and this site came up but it was 30 some links down and it is to only link that started with Forum flags. This doesn't make sense as by normal computer standards it should have been first on the list. Anyway all you newbies that would like a flag here is a "BUMP" for you & believe me these flags are beautiful. I have the Green & have been flying it since these were introduced. Enjoy. Angela:waving::action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
......to bring it back to the attention of newer members ......
Good idea fysty-1. I have the 6x9 yellow flag that I fly all the time. I love it! Excellent quality!

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

one of these days I'll order a small one for the 1100.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

:? Anyone hear from Doozer in a while. I've tried getting on the site but is down. Looking to get me a flag or two for my wing, the big one is just too big to fly all the time.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

looks like he didn't renew his domain with GoDaddy.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

Yea, been trying to find a new website. Still no luck. Sent a PM the other day with no response yet.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

I sent him an email last night and the reply I got was they are getting ready for their daughter's wedding and will be taking orders after the 2nd week in July. When they start back I'm ordering some things.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

RobTheHillbilly wrote:
I sent him an email last night and the reply I got was they are getting ready for their daughter's wedding and will be taking orders after the 2nd week in July. When they start back I'm ordering some things.
:cheesygrin:Sweet, Congrats Doozer. Hope she has a great weadding. I'll be looking forward to placing my order. I'll just have to figure out where to send them to, depending on when the shipments are. Off to Hawaii 9 Aug, and leaving my current address the around the 3rd of Aug.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.